Clog pores

Posted by 5014533988655152493 on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not particularly nourishing, feels more like cream than serum. Clogs my pores when I use it. Got it as a free sample. Won't recommend.

too bad

Posted by 4799000871953090402 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The item I received was obviously used and about 1/3 left in the jar. I cannnot trust the manufacturer for the quality control. <---March 4th, 2014 - Manufacturer's Reply:---> This product is packaged by weight not by volume. As with most products that go through a high speed blending process, air is incorporated into the product making it more voluminous at the time of fill. Over time, air disperses and the product settles. There is absolutely no way around this.

I'm so sad, i'm allergic !

Posted by 4678147510070364420 on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell and the texture are strange, but it could be an excellent serum if my skin would like it.. I have a very sensitive skin, and it is not the first time my skin react. Be carefull if u have very sensitive skin. (Finaly I give it to my mom and she likes it)

Ugh

Posted by Reviewer1112053 on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have just tried this product once but I doubt I will use it any further because of the smell. It has a really nauseating odor, kind of like a cheap perfume.

pimples?

Posted by Reviewer2720543 on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if this "serum" is to blame but I never get "pimples" anymore. However, upon using this, I have got three large pimples in the past 5 or 6 weeks around the area I applied the cream to (side of face near the eye area). They were big and red and went away after about three days. I have stopped using it for the time being and will go back to my usual cream to see if the breakouts stop. The feeling of the serum on my face is not pleasant either. It leaves a residue.

Worst cream ever!

Posted by 5249059627991591946 on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this cream is just awful! And it leaves my skin feeling dry!

Not much to report

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just an average lightweight cream. Nothing special.

does nothing, dont buy it

Posted by 4775241659720853701 on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

does nothing dont buy it

Nope!

Posted by 5343168588938788464 on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gave me a breakout

Madre Labs, Astaxantín sérum

Posted by 5098307799096212901 on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pre mňa nevhodné, štípe.. možno niekomu vyhovuje, ale mne nie..

1 2