too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The item I received was obviously used and about 1/3 left in the jar. I cannnot trust the manufacturer for the quality control. <---March 4th, 2014 - Manufacturer's Reply:---> This product is packaged by weight not by volume. As with most products that go through a high speed blending process, air is incorporated into the product making it more voluminous at the time of fill. Over time, air disperses and the product settles. There is absolutely no way around this.

Clog pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not particularly nourishing, feels more like cream than serum. Clogs my pores when I use it. Got it as a free sample. Won't recommend.

Ugh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have just tried this product once but I doubt I will use it any further because of the smell. It has a really nauseating odor, kind of like a cheap perfume.

I'm so sad, i'm allergic !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell and the texture are strange, but it could be an excellent serum if my skin would like it.. I have a very sensitive skin, and it is not the first time my skin react. Be carefull if u have very sensitive skin. (Finaly I give it to my mom and she likes it)

pimples?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if this "serum" is to blame but I never get "pimples" anymore. However, upon using this, I have got three large pimples in the past 5 or 6 weeks around the area I applied the cream to (side of face near the eye area). They were big and red and went away after about three days. I have stopped using it for the time being and will go back to my usual cream to see if the breakouts stop. The feeling of the serum on my face is not pleasant either. It leaves a residue.

Worst cream ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this cream is just awful! And it leaves my skin feeling dry!

Not much to report

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just an average lightweight cream. Nothing special.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just no

does nothing, dont buy it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

does nothing dont buy it

Nope!