Not good

Posted by erisupr on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Im alergic for this product. My skin start burning.

offer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was On offer, didnt like it. I have very dry skin and this left some like film on my skin. Didnt liked it.

Dislike

Posted by potiholic on Mar 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dislike this cosmetic. Not the natural cosmetic formulation i usually buy, i don't think this is a serum, it's a moisturising cream. You'll feel a better skin if you eat food with natural astaxanthin or caps.

stingy sensation when applied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if it's a allergic reaction but the cream give me a stingy and numbing sensation after applied on face. I'm not usually allergic to things but I'll stay away from this one.

hydrate, hydrate, hydrate...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Actually although this serum feels smooth, it has not made any difference at all to my facial skin. Oh well, still looking for the elusive wonder serum that will instantly transform my 65 year old sun damaged face to Nicole Kidman quality....Ha Ha Ha, you may say.....you should of stayed out of the sun...oh well, teenagers never listen.

Got it as specials or freebie, don't remember

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hmmm... now what is this and what is it good for? My face got slightly irritated. SO I discontinued. It seems that it might have some regenerative or peeling effect because of the antioxidants? But I want to avoid peeling or regeneration. Because even if it might make the skin look better right now I Believe it will mean skin ages quicker and you get addicted to these Products.

I didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Until now I used SeboCalm serum which was much better. I tried this one because it was on sale, but I won't buy it again.

Astaxanthin Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do not like this sereum very much

facial Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very drying. Skin goes wrinkly.

It is just ok