Not sure about this product.

Posted by ShelleyP on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It seems okay as far as providing some light moisture - can't say if it has any therapeutic effect. I notice a few people saying it wasn't moisturizing enough. It is intended as a serum, to be applied under your regular moisturizer. Smell is a bit odd, it could use a little natural scent. It didn't cause any irritation or redness, but after brief usage of a week or so, I did notice my face breaking out in some small bumps. Will see what happens with longer use. Also, not sure about the ingredients - does seem to contain some unnecessary chemicals. There doesn't seem to be a great deal of difference (that I can tell) between the Astaxanthin and Pycnogenol one.

Wishing for more natural ingredients

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A tad too many chemicals for me but the Madre labs brand is good and I've enjoyed their organic lip balms and superfruit powders before. Thank you for the free sample, iHerb!

Caused bad burning sensation and redness for me but...

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't have very sensitive skin, and love a glycolic acid peel, so I wasn't expecting this at all. Worse still the burning didnt go away after washing and using a cooling toner of nettle and peppermint which always soothes my skin. Blotchy redness slight bumps and irritation lasted to the next day. Gave to my mother to try but she hasnt yet, will update if her experience adds specifically to this report. UPDATE: My mom had absolutely wonderful results with this from first use. Made her skin soft, and the skin tone quite procelain. She is very happy, so I am very happy too.

Potent antioxidant?

Posted by 5437867462779151881 on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this serum for a couple of weeks. I like it and it seems to work. But it is very disappointing to realize that Madre Labs do not mention what type of Astaxanthin they use in their production. If it is synthetic Astaxanthin, it is most likely produced from petrochemicals .... Natural Astaxantin is produced from micro algae. I would want to know before I reorder.

nice

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

absorbs well, no smell, leaves the skin feeling nice and hydrated. I prefer serums to be with a pump or as a tube so that the product remains air-tight and without sticking my fingers in it, so that's a the downside.

לא התאים לי

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

לא התאים לי - יש לי עור מעורב. ניתן באהבה לאמא שלישמשתמשת בו

Good but need oral astaxanthin supplement - Bueno pero necesitan suplemento de astaxantina por vía oral

Posted by 4618743383735331308 on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good but need oral astaxanthin supplement I really recommend this cream, it improve skin color and the aspect of skin will be more young. But need use oral astaxanthin supplement and fine lines of skin will improve. --- Realmente recomiendo esta crema, mejora el color de la piel y el aspecto de la piel será más joven. Pero necesitará utilizar suplementos de astaxantina oral y las líneas finas de la piel mejorará.

good cream

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have mixed skin but found this did dry my skin up, good to wear on a sunny hot day, but on a chilly day I had to add another moisturiser on top of this cream

Have not used yet

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will review later. However it has dimethicone in it which I typically don't like as it is bad for the skin

It is really nice but I hate the smell.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It goes on really well, is quite mosturizing and I haven't noticed any problems due to my skin's sensitivity but I hate the smell.

1 2 3 4