搽完都幾滑

Posted by 5107769262807955952 on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

新產品,見免費所以試下,暫時搽左兩次,搽完塊面都幾滑,不過陣味我唔係咁鍾意,但咁好過香噴噴果d既!

Not bad

Posted by Japaniherb on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The weird pink gel color and slimy texture seem a little old fashioned and wasn't what I was expecting when I opened the jar, but it feels smoothing on my dry winter skin and has a nice smell.

Like it!

Posted by momsavings on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It works great for my skin, very good moisture serum and antioxidant. Now my hubby is using it to face too. His face skin looked very tiring and dry before using it. Now his face looks great and he likes the serum!

Recomendable

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un día me llegó un correo diciendo que si hacia compra, me regalaban este serum, y como ya tenía cosas en lista me animé. El serum, es de textura gel, rosado, se absorbe rapidamente y notas como si te estirara un poquito la piel, de esta manera si tienes alguna arrugita se disimula genial. No es muy hidratante, pero yo lo uso antes de mi crema hidratante, por lo que me va genial. El punto negativo es el olor. Huele fatal al principio, luego te acostumbra y no lo notas tan fuerte.... No sé si lo volveré comprar porque tengo otros que quiero probar, pero sin duda repetiré algún día por su precio tan bajo y su calidad.

I like it!

Posted by 4801384467148019670 on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the consistency of this product. It soaks into the skin easily and smells good. My skin had no adverse effects at all!

I got this free - thank you.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used it on my face at night, it's mild and light and goes on easily. It's not sticky, sinks in fine.

quite good

Posted by 5744484038351208706 on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i like it

nice serum

Posted by 4899959520430564695 on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice serum, absorbs well

Much to my surprise

Posted by 5145160892414158562 on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read other reviews and wasn't expecting great things from this product, but was pleasantly surprised at the results within a much shorter time than I envisioned. It is definitely worth trying. You don't need to use it every day.

Nice serum

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This serum is quite solid rather than liquid - pretty similar to the pycnogenol serum. I'm not certain if it's done anything for me yet as I've only been using it for a couple of weeks but it does sink in and is not greasy so is good underneath my makeup. I have used it for a few weeks now and I don't think it makes much of a difference.