Thick, creamy body butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a gift for my mom. She adores body butters. We stopped buying Bath & Body Works body butters due to the chemicals they use and animal testing. Madre Labs is so much better. For a house brand, it is seriously amazing. The butter is super thick and creamy, which I did not expect. The scent is nice, but it smells much more like floral than dessert. I have already ordered a second one, this time in Sweet Apricot.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm in love with this butter. Leaves my skin so soft, not oily and absorbs straight into my skin.

Amazing Cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my go to cream for everything. One jar of this cream and I am ready for my weekend getaway. It was on clearance so i bought a bunch, each jar lasts me about 6 months. Pleeeese don't discontinue this cream.

To strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never tried this products beacuse the fragrancee is to strong to my. But i have a sicknesses who gäller mcs and shr si I am very sensitive to smells.

Awesome feeling!

Posted by TanyaGeneral on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Madre Labs Body Butter is just wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has really good ingredients and the butter just absorbs into the skin , non greasy and my skin feels like velvet

Favorite body butter

Posted by BroomHilda on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing and has wonderfull smell

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hands are sooooo soft. I ordered 4 because of the cheap price. Now I'm going to order more. Fantastic

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice body butter, the scent goes away pretty quickly.