Love the Smell - Good Moisturizer

Posted by BeHealthyBeHappy on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because I trust the Madre Labs brand. I was pleasantly surprised to find it well moiturizing without leaving an oil film on my skin and the gentle mango aroma lingers on as a perfum. Use very little or it will take longer for it to sink in.

Save Money - Read My Secret!

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love Madre Labs products and this is no exception. Wanna know a secret? I was purchasing the hand cream that has the same oils in it as this body lotion. But it was more expensive for less product. So, I thought I'd try this on my hands instead. It works great and doesn't leave that oily feeling on your hands. Instead, it gets soaked up quickly so you can go back to work (or sleep!). And, I don't need to use very often either even in this cold, cold winter we are having. Usually I have dry hands a lot during cold spells. But this is sooo good, I can go for 2-3 days before I have to use it again.

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rich and nice fragrance and will.But again

Tropical mango

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, smells mango, the smell stays a long time. Moisturizes the body well

It's good but the smell is too strong

Posted by bananaonallama on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this lotion after I used the Citrus Splash one and loved it. This one works just as good: moisturise good, leaves my skin soft and smooth. But the tropical mango smell is just a little too strong. I love the smell only when it's lingering on my clothes or skin after it's been hours since I used it. It's nice, but too much for my sensitive nose. I honestly didn't expect it, the Citrus Splash smells so much milder, barely there.