Bleah

Posted by 4827345698147606375 on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This just isn't for me. It's drinkable if you add sweetener and soy milk to it, but at no point will you think you're actually drinking hot cocoa. I didn't feel an energy boost or any other palpable benefit after drinking it, either.

Didn't like the bitter taste if just drink with water. Recommend adding natural sweetener / honey or into vanilla shakes to make it more drinkable

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nothing

Posted by 4854397253987748751 on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

don't see any changes in heartache or energy, it's not even tasty, too acid

Doesn't taste good

Posted by MissExopotamie on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only tried with water. I will try with plant milk but the mix of cocoa with the sour-tasting beet juice is hard to appriciate.

Tastes ok but.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you look at the information on the back, there is nothing that shows u what percent is coffee and other ingredients. For all you know it could be 99% coffee

Walden Farms Chocolate Mix

Posted by 5245599892324951671 on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I could not keep from thinking about the beet root as I was drinking this. It did have a bitter cocoa taste if I used my imagination. I did not care for it.

not yummy, seriously

Posted by Reviewer1104609 on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It isn't horrible, but it is in no way tasty. Maybe it's the beet sugar. I can't tell. It has a hint of something satisfying and prepares your taste buds for a treat, then disappoints completely. Just my opinion. I don't want to throw it out because I hate wasting food, but I know I won't reach for it when I see it in my cabinet.

味道太怪了