very rich!

Posted by Savannahsmama on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

omg... this is very rich, I can't usually finish a whole mug full. Lately, I've been adding half of a scoop to my bulletproof coffee - yum!

Wonderful product, iffy packaging.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the product after drinking the single serving envelope as it hit the spot! It's bitterness is just what I need in the morning so I don't need to bother 'sweetening' it. I recieved my order 3 days after ordering it which is rather fast for things mailed to Hawaii. Just one cavet, the bags seal isn't very good so I emptied it into a freezer quart zip lock bag. Now I won't have to worry if it seals or not.

good stuff, but . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The package is impossible to pour the stuff out of . . . messy as all get out. Even pouring it into another container it is messy. Tastes good, but very bitter. Even Manuka Honey won't help much. Great product if you don't expect it to taste like say Swiss Miss. It is very bitter and if you take a lot if will make you jittery.

A cup a day as a change for tea

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A strange combination of ingredients, but it works. Tastes great with a little Xylitol and Almond milk.

Surprisingly good !!!!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the ingredients in this heart friendly hot chocolate! Contains hibiscus extract and beet juice powder along with cocoa powder for heart function. Tastes a little bitter but I sweetened naturally with a little stevia. Will keep on hand during the winter for my kids due to low sugar content. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Better Than I Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use a number of Madre products (no, I don't work for them, I'm just a satisfied customer), and decided to give this a try, as I like the CafeCeps and CocoCeps. The bulk bag has a ziploc closure, making it very convenient and less expensive than purchasing the individually packaged servings (although the individual packets are handy for travel, just a bit more expensive). This is a tasty way to get your mushrooms in, and I was happy to have a way to get beet juice in, as this was recommended by my acupuncturist. I sometimes add a scoop to a cup of coffee for variety.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is really a good stuff that I take morning and noon...

Pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really pure coco powder with no added sugar,with little hibiscus leaf taste but not sweet at all.

This is nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because of the beetroot powder, which is good for the blood. Upon reading a few reviews, I thought I'd better really sweeten it so put in two stevia tabs with a scoopful - how cool is it that there is a little scoop in already -and it was nice, but mild. So this morning I simply sweetened it how I would normally for a hot cocoa, by adding three tsp coconut sugar. And it is very nice.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

taste good