Favourite drink!!!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great great drink! Satisfies my choc cravings, and gives a boost to my immune system, what more can you ask! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best Dark Chocolate I Have Ever Used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have experimented with a lot of cocoa products, and this is BY FAR the best product. I buy it every two weeks. It gives me energy and a sense of well being better than any happy pill can. I drink it with a little hot filtered water, or mix it in with my protein shakes. I don't ever write reviews for products, but this one I am in love with and recommend it to everyone. It's sooo good for you and should be taken every day for optimum health. What an amazing product, makes you feel great and is VERY good for your health. Everyone should have CocoCeps in their lives! (hey iHerb, just don't run out)!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just mixing with water -- I drank in the morning for 2 weeks and truly felt more energized and felt as though it boosted my immunity. This is great! And much better than their "Cardio" beet version -- the mushrooms and the cocoa work are a dynamo combination!

yummy cocoa!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, awsome organic high-quality cocoa with some added immune-enhancing benefits as well as excellent taste even just mixed with hot water and some raw sugar!!! Doesn't need milk to be "hot chocolate" helps with magnesium deficiencies, chocolate cravings without all the fat an calories. I highly recommend this product!

Nice and healthy

Posted by emanuela on February 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you are after a sweet chocolate drink full of sugar, go elsewhere. This is non-alkalized cocoa (ie relatively bitter) but that is why it's healthier, it has more antioxidants that way. If you like dark chocolate or raw cacao, you will probably like this. You can always sweeten with a little stevia and/or cinnamon powder if you want. Cordyceps and reishi will also support your health. All in a chocolatey taste, great in the winter. Could not ask for more... actually, I could, it could be slightly cheaper :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised that this lid fits perfectly with the lid of Mason ... B..L 480 rather than taste. It was rusty so it was unexpectedly a good shopping. People who have rusted the lid, please try it.

Greeeat! :D

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I usually take it in the morning. It helps a lot increasing my energy! When I drink it late at night (when I have to study for a test or something), it's very useful. I like to mix it with a little Cafeceps. It works like a charm! ^-^ It's nice to know they upgraded the package. I'll get one of those soon.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tastes better than average cocoa--more adult chocolate flavor--and is no more work than packaged Swiss Miss (ugh). I like being able to adjust the sweetness myself. I use it for my kids after school, sweetening it with xylitol and adding organic half & half (like making coffee).

Nice Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am diabetic and trying very hard to reduce my sugar intake. I found this product in iHerb. It tastes great by itself, but I like to take coffee or other no-sugar drink to this instant cocoa drink. I enjoy this drink so much that I often drink this 2 to 3 times a day. And the cost is very reasonable as well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase