Tasted delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, creamy and very delicious!

My favourite cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few cocoa powders, but this is the best. I like the slightly unusual taste! But you really have to look for it to find it. Sadly out of stock, as I type, but looking forward to ordering it again. I use it in the morning as a drink with my breakfast. So yummy.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before I tried this product, I had hot chocolate no more than a couple of times a year. Now I drink CocoCeps a couple of times a week. This cocoa is so good, there is no need to sweeten it. I sometimes mix the beverage with almond milk.

great taste

Posted by NovaSun on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, highly recommended

Madre Labs, CocoCeps, Instant Organic Dark Cocoa Beverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried to stop drinking black coffee and this is amazing refund and replacement to it. And not only replacement - it is healthy and refresh my mind at once. It gives me very good energy without nervousness or other adverse effects. I usually drink 2 or 3 cups per day and I do not need any other fresheners of my memory and persecutors of tiredness. Highly recommend!

LOVE THIS HOT COCOA!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I loved getting samples of these and would usually use two of them and have a large cup of hot chocolate. They have great other ingredients in them too that are good for your thyroid for one. I finally bought these after missing the samples. So glad I did; enjoying them. These make a lot of hot chocolate!!!

The best coffee replacer

Posted by tuomas on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious cocoa drink to boost up your day!

Madre Labs, CocoCeps, Instant Organic Dark Cocoa Beverage, 7.93 oz (225 g), Stay-Fresh Re-Sealable Pak!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product , and its rich in cocoa taste.

Miracle Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product gives me good energy all morning and sometimes if my neck or back hurts, it somehow takes away the pain. Great product.

MicroFungi + Chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

makes a real difference with energy, literally more spring in my step; also, can my asthma gets better when i take it (theobromine)