My Favorite everyday cocoa drink!

Posted by mahajek on February 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never thought I will ever drink cocoa daily, but this product made me a cocoa-addict:) !!! The taste is excellent plus it has medicinal mushrooms in it! Don't use boiling water or you may destroy some good compounds, I use only luke-warm water. The only concern is that cocoa is known to contain higher levels of heavy metals, would like to see some analysis for this product, thus only 4 stars from me for now. If you like, check my other reviews!

A great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

a good replacement for my morning coffee, gives me the energy that I need in the morning

I believe this is great product but my parcel until today still not received yet?

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Currently no comment because my parcel still stuck at Malaysia custom clearance since 9/10/2017 due to unknown reason. Already emailed DHL customer service on 21.10.2017 and their replied me will release the parcel on Monday but until now no further delivery status show on DHL tracking system??? A bit disappointed with DHL courier service this time.

Cocoa beverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and nice to add with my bakery

Great taste, Low Cal

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

This instant cocoa blend is real tasty if you like dark chocolate. The medicinal mushrooms really do give you some added energy without a crash.

Fascinating drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Who would have thought the marriage of herbs and flavours would be this interesting. Just started drinking this so we shall see if there are any positive/negative effects in time to come

Brain Fungus Free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was a little worried that the cordyceps in this would cause fungus to grow out of my brain like I have seen in National Geographic, but I'm happy to say after weeks of use, I'm still fungi free. The flavor is rich dark chocolate and I don't get any hints of mushrooms in the taste. It is a bit bitter so you may want to add sugar, or not if you have diabetes. I think milk is the best way to go as a warm mixing liquid. Mixing it with the pod coffee that my employer provides was only okay. If you like legit Dark Cocoa, then this is the product for you.

My new coffee replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve tried tea and other drinks to replace my morning coffee, and I love this the most. It’s texture is the most similar to coffee, although it’s not an exact match. And you do have to stir before every sip because the cacao settles to the bottom. But I still love it.

Great product and reasonable price. Will buy again!

Posted by urbanwarrior on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using cocoa (read alot good review on cocoa) for the first time. The reviews on this product were all quite positive; hence I bought it. I add it mainly in my morning smoothie.......i get tons of energy with this extra ingredient. Great product and reasonable price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this using mostly water, a couple T soy milk etc and some Jordan's Skinny Syrup. Delicious. Hopefully there are enough mushrooms to be beneficial. Do not like that the label does not at least give a total amount of mushrooms. So could be next to nothing. That is the reason for 4 not 5 stars. For that alone I would give it much less stars, however, the taste is so good when sweetened.