very good product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product because it has a high level of the active ingredient. I used to take three 1000mg tablets of another fish oil but it only had a third of the active ingredient in it. It was a combination EPA and DHA. Now I take one of these and also one EPA capsule from these people as well. It does the job with a high amount of active ingredient and I take one tablet less. Works for me.

Improves My Learning Process & Faster Thinking

Posted by tamerhosny on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I already took 1 bottle, 1 softgel per day. I noticed that i can think faster, easier to remember new things and fresher mind. I am going to buy more.

weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

weak efficiency - <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/19/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. We do not quite understand your review but we would like the opportunity to comment. We have worked very hard to produce a premium quality DHA product. We source our DHA 700 Fish Oil from Germany (KD Pharma’s KDPUR IFOS 5 Start Rated Fish Oil Concentrate). We produce our Softgels in Southern, CA USA. We are confident in stating that this is the finest Fish Oil derived DHA supplement in the marketplace.

Good product

Posted by ForGoodHealth on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product but a bit pricey due to high concentration of DHA. Still cheaper than other brands. Only buy when on sales. Use this mainly during traveling. Otherwise I stick with Carlson's liquid omega 3 which is cheaper and contains EPA too.

IF YOU WANT FISH BURPS THIS IS WHAT U LOOKING FOR...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

NICE DHA VALUE BUT THE FISH BURPS ARE STRONG

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the DHA 700, I take it with Cod-liver oil and Krill Oil.

DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, ....a high concenation of DHA .......leaving no taste in mouth ....

Excelent mg, but the number of softgels is few

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps with inflamation plus much joint pain.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Najbolje riblje ulje ikad. Pomaže za moj vid.