Does not moisturise

Posted by gohlekoon on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product made my skin dry. It went on nicely and was absorbed quickly, but after several applications, I notice that my skin was drier than before and my skin started to flake especially around the ankles.

Makes me cough, not hydrating enough

Posted by Hermione on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One weird effect of this oil is that it makes me cough when I apply it. Otherwise, it hase a nice feel and smell, but it does not leave my skin hydrated enough.

Artificial scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Many reviewers have commented on the smell of this product, and that's because it's scented with synthetic aromas. Note in the ingredient list that it says, "aroma," which indicates that there are no natural essential oils in it, and thus it has a sharp, chemical smell instead of the lovely natural citrus scent I'd anticipated. Regardless of the natural moisturizing oils in it, this product smells like cleaning products that are similarly scented with chemicals instead of essential plant oils. I won't be purchasing Madre Labs products again. It seems to moisturize fairly well, but it smells so awful, it's unpleasant to use.

Bad Experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is rash after using two weeks daily after bath. The right wrist and left elbow area appeared itchy and spore. I don’t think it is natural things!

smells not as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good texture but the smell is awful, I couldn't use it unlike the other excellent products on this amazing store products

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs instantly and leaves skin soft

Such a fresh scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This body oil does absorb quickly and has such a fresh, light scent. I ordered 2 more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell. It is oily, so be careful with the clothes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent. Good for me and my kid.

Love the Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The citrus smell is refreshing. I spray the oil on after showering and it is easily absorbed. Been using it for only a week and hope it will alleviate the itch caused by very dry skin.

1 2