Love the smell

Posted by 4NEKOS on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is pleasant, not sure if it smells like apricot...more like peach, but the fragrance lasts for a while. The spray does not make a mist, but rather the oil squirts out, so I usually spray it on my hand then apply. I have never used a body oil before but I feel that it doesn't sufficiently moisturize the skin, so I'm giving it four stars. Perhaps it is good for not too dry seasons. I like to use this dry body oil in combination with Madre Labs Sweet Apricot body lotion. 香はピーチっぽい香ですが、とても好きで程よく香ます。オイルはミストのように出るのではなく、一か所の集中して出るため手のひらにスプレーしてからぬっています。真冬にはもしかしたら物足りないかもしれません。このメーカーのボディーローションと一緒に使っています。

Absolutely lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The key word of the product is "pamper"! :) I feel like a goddess when I use those oils! It smells heavenly and I know it is good for me as those are absolutely natural without any suspicious ingredients. My husband also love the smells :) I bought also mango aroma, but I like this one better! I use them to my body after shower and on the ends of my hair so that the smell can stay with me longer. It stays for a couple of hours. I cannot evaluate the moisturizing affect of the oils though as I don't have problems with very dry skin. Anyway the product is really to pamper you and it worth 5 stars, I will try other aromas as well! :)

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the smell so much but it doesn't last

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this oil! Smell is nice. I am usin it for my dry feet and hands , and its helpin.

נעים וכייף להשתמש.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ריח נעים וכיפי לשימוש

Great for humid summer weather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I religiously moisturise my body everytime I shower, this has pretty much replaced all my moisturisers. Great for after shower or even on dry skin. Scent is delicious and skin stays moisturised.

Amazing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect smell and the oil texture light on the skin.

שמן גוף

Posted by IRIS on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ריח ממש טוב, מכיל חומרים לא רעים, נספג די מהר בגוף. חסרון יחיד- הריח לא נשאר לאורך זמן רב

Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scents is pretty strong, and super sweet like candy. Suitable scent for a 10-15yr old.

Not good. smells funny