Very moisturising, smells like mangos

Posted by BroomHilda on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best smelling oil I ve used. Sweat-fruity. I bought it mainly for my hair and it does the job pretty well. For a dry oil it is a little bit on the greasy side but of course not as greasy as a pure oil would be. Beware though for acne prone skin, it contains coconut oil as the main ingredient. Not 5 stars because it's a bit pricey for its kind.

Pampering :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The key word of the product is "pamper"! :) I feel like a goddess when I use those oils! It smells heavenly and I know it is good for me as those are absolutely natural without any suspicious ingredients. My husband also love the smells :) I bought also apricot aroma, and I like that one better than mango, though it is just a personal thing. I use them to my body after shower and on the ends of my hair so that the smell can stay with me longer. It stays for a couple of hours. I cannot evaluate the moisturizing affect of the oils though as I don't have problems with very dry skin. Anyway the product is really to pamper you and it worth 5 stars, I will try other aromas as well! :)

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells better than Creme Brulee oil

Too perfumy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The scent is way to strong, gave me a headache.

Smells amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like a tropical island

Patīkams uz ādas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lielisks sajūtām, tikai priekš manis smarža mazliet par saldu.

Great

Posted by ornalivne on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful smell, is absorbed excellent, easy to spread

Not natural smell

Posted by potiholic on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Interesting choice for dry skin, a confortable oil to be used after showing, i hope natural mango scent and it smells like candies. If i forget that fact, i'm very glad with my shopping. And this oil can be used as body perfume too. I'll try pouring a few drops after shampoo over the ends of my hair, i think i can scent it for some hours ( my hair is dry ).

LOVE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is super addictive/ I use it after a shower, It absorbs very fast and leaves the skin hydrated

I LOVE IT.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products I have bought from iherb, it leaves my skin so so soooo soft it's unbelievable, and my skin is really dry!! It dries fast and the smell is amazing, I can smell it on me hours afterwards. So the scent is quite strong, if you have a sensitive nose I believe you should look at other Madre Labs oils.

1 2