Very moisturising, smells like mangos

Posted by BroomHilda on May 12, 2016

This is the best smelling oil I ve used. Sweat-fruity. I bought it mainly for my hair and it does the job pretty well. For a dry oil it is a little bit on the greasy side but of course not as greasy as a pure oil would be. Beware though for acne prone skin, it contains coconut oil as the main ingredient. Not 5 stars because it's a bit pricey for its kind.

I LOVE IT.

Posted by 5105113934752819172 on Feb 05, 2017

This is one of the best products I have bought from iherb, it leaves my skin so so soooo soft it's unbelievable, and my skin is really dry!! It dries fast and the smell is amazing, I can smell it on me hours afterwards. So the scent is quite strong, if you have a sensitive nose I believe you should look at other Madre Labs oils.

Patīkams uz ādas

Posted by 4843125501689960750 on Dec 14, 2016

Lielisks sajūtām, tikai priekš manis smarža mazliet par saldu.

Pampering :)

Posted by 5440177540717838125 on Mar 05, 2017

The key word of the product is "pamper"! :) I feel like a goddess when I use those oils! It smells heavenly and I know it is good for me as those are absolutely natural without any suspicious ingredients. My husband also love the smells :) I bought also apricot aroma, and I like that one better than mango, though it is just a personal thing. I use them to my body after shower and on the ends of my hair so that the smell can stay with me longer. It stays for a couple of hours. I cannot evaluate the moisturizing affect of the oils though as I don't have problems with very dry skin. Anyway the product is really to pamper you and it worth 5 stars, I will try other aromas as well! :)

Great

Posted by ornalivne on Dec 01, 2016

A wonderful smell, is absorbed excellent, easy to spread

Smells amazing

Posted by 5180100289971534891 on Mar 16, 2017

Like a tropical island

Not bad

Posted by 5680893685597866016 on Mar 11, 2017

Smells better than Creme Brulee oil

Too perfumy

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Oct 21, 2016

The scent is way to strong, gave me a headache.

Very good

Posted by 5225540820459862530 on Nov 30, 2016

It's very good smelling

Not natural smell

Posted by potiholic on Feb 07, 2017

Interesting choice for dry skin, a confortable oil to be used after showing, i hope natural mango scent and it smells like candies. If i forget that fact, i'm very glad with my shopping. And this oil can be used as body perfume too. I'll try pouring a few drops after shampoo over the ends of my hair, i think i can scent it for some hours ( my hair is dry ).

1 2