Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Purchased from i herb and have been using it from last two months. I find the product to be good, well packed and have had no issues. I request Madre to increase the soft gel quantity so that we can use it for a longer time. Just 30 capsules is too small for regular users. They should consider 240 capsule quantities. Special thanks to i herb for show casing excellent supplement range and have personally been using many of the supplements available on their website.

iHerb ships short dated product....discarded

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered two of these and was surprised and disappointed to receive bottles expiring in just a few months. Fish oil is one thing where you do NOT want a product that been sitting in a warehouse for who knows how long and near the end of it's exp. datye. Upon contacting iHerb customer service regarding a return or exchange I was told that I would have to pay the return shipping, so I will just discard these look for fresh fish oil elsewhere from a more reputable firm. Be careful if you order these!

Very good product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product because it has a high level of the active ingredient. I used to take three 1000mg tablets of another fish oil but it only had a third of the active ingredient in it. It was a combination EPA and DHA. Now I take one of these and also one DHA capsule from these people as well. It does the job with a high amount of active ingredient and I take one tablet less. Works for me.

Great Potency!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for an EPA only fish oil, and this one has the right amount and potency. Very happy with this product!

EPA 850

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product. I have been looking for a high EPA fish oil for some time. This is a great product. Fantastic quality, easy to swallow and very pure and high EPA content. Great value for money also. Thank you iherb and Magre Labs for this product.

Madre Labs, EPA 850

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how should I review this product. I bought this brand as it has the certificate from independence test lab as well as it is one of the highest content of EPA in the market. Just wish it comes with a higher capsules product line. Consumption wise, so far so good and it has less fishy taste after you burp.

It will expire soon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was made in 2015 ,already a long long time , and it will expire soon ,I doubt ,is it still good quality.

Brilliant!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the product I wished for for years! Absolutely necessary in order to obtain the recommended dosage of omega 3s in a ratio of 5 EPA to 1 DHA I take one of these in combination with another that has the two omega 3s, so getting the ratio right. This highly concentrated, tasteless form is easy to digest and most of all avoids the need to take masses of oil that causes undesirable weight gain . Thankyou, Magre Labs! Denys Cusack Christchurch New Zealand

This product is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excelente produto recomendo a todos que tem necessidade de suplementação aumentar ou reposição.

Excellent product, excellent price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my low-grade bipolar depression, which wasn't responding to anti-depressants. I had heard about EPA before on a natural medicine website, which referred to a clinical trial conducted at the University College, London's psychiatric unit. The participants were people suffering from treatment-resistant depression. The results were very good for most of the participants, with only a few showing no marked improvement. I prefer, if at all possible, to use natural products rather than "Big Pharma" chemicals, as it is in their best interests to never find cures, only management medications. Give it a try - you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain!