One of the best

Posted by Cocosettico on July 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm buying strictly natural products and between all the options I've tried and found on iHerb, I find this soap to be one of the best when it comes to considering: ingredients, quality and price. It's soft enough to use every day without over exfoliating, but strong enough to be careful when applying on more sensitive areas such as, in my case, armpits. The scent is wonderful too and if you keep it properly stored away from excess water it will last just fine. I just can't find one reason not to keep buying it.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

For $1.95 a bar, it's a good deal for a nice natural soap. My husband likes the scent. I bought a lot to stock up. :)

Great soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Stopped using shower gels after trying out this soap. Does not irritate my skin and most times I don't even need to moisturize after having a shower. Love the smell and the slight exfoliating effect.

Nice natural scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best bar of soap ever. I am really happy with all the Madre Labs products I have bought. Vegan, cruelty free, lathers beautifully and not drying at all like some other bars of soap. Oh, and it is super affrodable too!

Perfect in the Kitchen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

This soap is ideal for cutting grease and eliminating odors on my hands while chopping onions or washing pots and pans. I love the texture and subtle scrubby graininess.

For IHerb (Current/ New) Members,, TO GET EXTRA 10% Off PLS CLICK THE LINK BELOW : ***. Get 10 PERCENT OFF HERE. ***.

Posted by GET 10PERCENT OFF HERE on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soap is kept in a well sealed bag within the box, it does not have a dry sensation after using and the citrus smell is good and does not smell artificial. Highly Recommended :)

Excellent soap, high quality ingredients, citrusy smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like very much this soap, first because it has high quality ingredients. It also smells very pleasant, citrus-like. It cleans very well leaving the skin soft and having a nice glow. I would definitely order it again.. and again :)

Love it!

Posted by Lana Rad on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Scent, texture, work, all is fine! FIND A CODE ON MY PAGE https://www.iherb.com/me/lana-rad FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT :-)

Very good

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good, with scrub effects, only one bad thing: palm oil in it :(

This is my favorate

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I hate to goop exfoliating stuff from jars, and tubes are bad some times with steam and water too... this stays good with our heated bathroom