Help

Creamy soap

Posted by TessTess on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

SCENT: Very mild sweetness. MOISTURISING: I always cut my soap into half so that it doesn't melt away in the bathroom. The soap is soft it's easy to cut and without flaking. It's very,very creamy. EXFOLIATING: can't feel the exfoliating at all as the exfoliants are so small and sparse. VERDICT: Leaves much more residue my favourite soap bar, D.E. I probably won't buy it again unless it's down to $1.95 again. It doesn't last as long as my other soaps. Takeaway two stars because of the price and residue.

One of the best

Posted by Cocosettico on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm buying strictly natural products and between all the options I've tried and found on iHerb, I find this soap to be one of the best when it comes to considering: ingredients, quality and price. It's soft enough to use every day without over exfoliating, but strong enough to be careful when applying on more sensitive areas such as, in my case, armpits. The scent is wonderful too and if you keep it properly stored away from excess water it will last just fine. I just can't find one reason not to keep buying it.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For $1.95 a bar, it's a good deal for a nice natural soap. My husband likes the scent. I bought a lot to stock up. :)

Great soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Stopped using shower gels after trying out this soap. Does not irritate my skin and most times I don't even need to moisturize after having a shower. Love the smell and the slight exfoliating effect.

very scratchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The soap base is very nice, gives great lather, pleasant light smell, but the exfoliating particles are waaaay too rough for me, felt like I was just scratching my skin off, can't rub it directly on my skin. and I am used to using Lava pumice soap so I'm not a newbie to these types. I will not reorder. oh, also leaves a bunch of the particles all over the shower floor when I am done.

Nice natural scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best bar of soap ever. I am really happy with all the Madre Labs products I have bought. Vegan, cruelty free, lathers beautifully and not drying at all like some other bars of soap. Oh, and it is super affrodable too!

Great product, worth trying :)

Posted by Click here for bonus on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it at a trial price and feel really positively surprised. It leaves my skin smooth and nourished. Good product at very low price:) Take use of my user name for lower prices if you wish (details on my webpage - click there)

Perfect in the Kitchen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This soap is ideal for cutting grease and eliminating odors on my hands while chopping onions or washing pots and pans. I love the texture and subtle scrubby graininess.

Excellent soap, high quality ingredients, citrusy smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like very much this soap, first because it has high quality ingredients. It also smells very pleasant, citrus-like. It cleans very well leaving the skin soft and having a nice glow. I would definitely order it again.. and again :)

This is my favorate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I hate to goop exfoliating stuff from jars, and tubes are bad some times with steam and water too... this stays good with our heated bathroom