Creamy soap

Posted by TessTess on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

SCENT: Very mild sweetness. MOISTURISING: I always cut my soap into half so that it doesn't melt away in the bathroom. The soap is soft it's easy to cut and without flaking. It's very,very creamy. EXFOLIATING: can't feel the exfoliating at all as the exfoliants are so small and sparse. VERDICT: Leaves much more residue my favourite soap bar, D.E. I probably won't buy it again unless it's down to $1.95 again. It doesn't last as long as my other soaps. Takeaway two stars because of the price and residue.

very scratchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The soap base is very nice, gives great lather, pleasant light smell, but the exfoliating particles are waaaay too rough for me, felt like I was just scratching my skin off, can't rub it directly on my skin. and I am used to using Lava pumice soap so I'm not a newbie to these types. I will not reorder. oh, also leaves a bunch of the particles all over the shower floor when I am done.

A good scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found it a bit too scratchy for my rather sensitive skin and it made the skin on my hands a bit too sore. I think it would be great for tougher skin though.

Great ingredients but doesn't exfoliating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients and scent are great but if you want to exfoliate this soap is probably not for you.

Good for exfoliation ,no strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As title

not exfolianting enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good soap but it is not exfolianting enough for me. i will use it like a hand soap..

Smells refreshing but...

Posted by krystalho on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A bit too drying for wintertime and leaving my skin itchy

I did not like so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I did not like so much because it is rough

Quite grainy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice cleaning soap, but the exfoliating bits in the soap are quite sharp and hard.

Exfoliating bits are not too fine, OK soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The exfoliating parts are quite big on this soap, which can scratch the skin at times. The soap is OK for this price, though not the most nourishing one I've used.

1 2 3 4