ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

ok, will try others next time.

Disappointing and drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't recommend this soap. The fragrance is a bit strong and it really dries out my skin. I threw it away in the end.

Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell of the soap is okay however it is very soft. Doesn't seems to be like other soap. Still prefer the other soap - deep mud soap over this. If it wasn't a trial product probably I wouldnt get it

Hmmmmmm?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As an esthetician I feel this soap is irritating when I used it- large particles in the soap are the problem, I know they are there to exfoliate my skin, but they are just too large. The oils and Shea Butter are all good ingredients, the price point is good as well....

too rich foam,poor aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

too rich foam,poor aroma

funny residue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is a weird residue on my body after using this product. I like the scent but wouldn't buy again.

not good not bad 🤔🤔

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice smell 🙂 good nature 🍀🌿 but my skin very dried no good for me 😕

So Drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I added this to my order since the trial price was too good to ignore. I just took a bath with it and I've come out looking like I rolled around in flour. I had to take a shower with another soap and lotion up to rehydrate my skin (which I don't normally have to do in summer). I wish I could upload pictures with this review. Not even in the harshest winters is my skin this dry. I'm being nice with 2-stars to say it's a nice light scent, and when I used it, it felt gentle on the skin. It has soft exfoliating grains you can use on your body and face without feeling sandpapery. After a bad experience with their witch hazel, I don't think I'll gamble with this brand again. I hope this soap works better for you than for me.

Won't be buying again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is in a cardboard box but the soap is packaged in plastic. Not eco friendly.