Good lotion,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have had very dry skin all my life and have used numerous products. This is a good lotion. It is rather thick which is good in that I'm not paying for a lot.of water in a product, but It makes it a little difficult to get out of the bottle when the bottle is less than half full, especially if the room temperature is cool.. It is unscented which only means that no fragrance has been added, but the natural smell of the ingredients is not pleasant. I have a poor sense of smell and don't notice it unless I sniff it, but my son and my daughter have both commented on the unpleasant odor. So I hope to be able to thin it down and improve the smell by blending Vitamin E oil and/or essential oils with it.

One of the best Madre Labs ...

Posted by acumen on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... products, and almost competes with Nubian Heritage's similar lotions. Big in size, and more liquid for the price. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Thick and Creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This takes a bit of work to smooth over skin and after a min or two it absorbs. It has absolutely no smell that I can detect, and it leaves my skin happy.

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No scent, besides the "oily" scent of it. Moisturizes well, and goes fast in the skin. Got it on sale, might buy it again when it runs out.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Rich and nice lotion, a litte bit strange that it has no scent:) A little goes a long way.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good lotion,making my skin soft.I just love it

Good unscented lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good value.

Works well as a handcream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit too thick for a body lotion, works well as a hand cream. A lot of antioxidants.