MALTODEXTRIN WARNING !!!

Posted by Choimin on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product does contain Maltodextrin. Gee iHerb hasn't upgraded those details. They used to use manioc root I believe and now on their official site it said maltodextrin from rice and non-GMO. It's a kind of sugar that has higher GI reading than normal sugar, but in such small amount it won't cause much trouble unless you're diabetic or allergic with it. I myself don't have much of problem with this substance, but if you do please avoid this. hope this helped.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C is a well known antioxidant that is known to reduce high blood pressure, help protect from the cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, stroke, prevent cancer, kidney stones, boost immune system, helps to detox by binding to heavy metals, pro moting healings in cells, support good bacteria while destroying bad bacteria, protect from environmental toxins, osteoporosis, support collagen in maintaining healthy skin and many others! Vitamin C has over 80 years of research, over thousand studies and a very safe record even if taken at high doses. What is best about this product it consists of natural Vitamin C and its co factors, Natural Vitamin C complex are known to work in synergy with bioactivity up 10-30 times more than isolated Vitamin C! In addition, its co factors like rutin, bioflavonoids come with its set of their own benefits as well! As for the taste, it is bitter and best to mix with sweeter stuff. The product consists of either organic (no pesticides) or wild crafted (more nutrition than farm-based) which is a plus factor. The downside is that they use silica in their product as a flow agent and the powder does not dissolve well enough. It is also more pricey per mg as compared to other natural vitamin C products. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give this a 4 star because there are some fillers and other ingredients in the product (iherb doesnt show them, I read them on the jar when i received it), but otherwise it is a great product. I like it because it is a whole food version of vitamin c.

So natural!

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like the fact that this product is so full of natural ingredients. Doesn't dissolve completly, but that's mentioned on the box. But... for me it is too expensive to reorder.

Container less than 1/2 full!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was a shocker. I know they say stuff settles but come on! We see the size of the container we buy accordingly. To make the customers feel like they're getting ripped off is not cool, Madre Labs! (Nothing against iHerb, they give us a nice discount here, but still!) Please make a half sized container that will be full. It's not that complicated. Next, this doesn't mix well by hand with a tsp. So it tasted very tart & powdery when in a glass of water. I now put it in an empty wide mouth bottle & shake vigorously. I also drink this along with 2 other powder & liquid supplements so the taste is a lot nicer. I like the purity of ingredients. This is a bio-available natural C & I would have given it 5 stars if it wasn't for the deceptive packaging. It's expensive enough as it is, Madre Labs ought to fill that plastic vat!

Product contains maltodextrin!

Posted by RajatKiinni on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But its very affordable source of natural vitamin c. So i recommend it.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I was a bit dissapointed that there was little powder. Much less than I expected.

Food Source C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a month. A good product overall, but I find it acidic. I would have given it 5 stars otherwise. I have just ordered Alive C, another food complex Vitamin C, and will try it for comparison. It does work well when you are coming down with something, though, and is much better than the synthetic Cs.

Good vitamin C source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix it with water and let it sit for a while to let the water absorb into the dry mixture. Seems better to me that way.

Tastes good, easy and different way to take every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase