Healthful uses of Madre C

Posted by The3Treasures on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I credit Madre C w/ helping me through the flu season without incident of flu. I'm an acupuncturist and am exposed to many people and I'm in close contact. A few of my clients have had a cold or flu and I have been fine. I use Madre C in creative ways using my understanding of foods and beverages and the healthful nourishment that they provide. For example, Rooibos tea is said to be the drink with the most antioxidants. Vitamin C has a synergistic relationship with antioxidants, increasing their absorbability. So, I steep rooibos tea, in my crockpot on low for several hours. I allow the rooibos to cool, add a scoop of my Madre C to about 12 ounces of it with some agave nectar and I have a delicious youth-giving health tonic that might help me leap tall buildings in a single bound (more easily, if I had the ability to do so). I also steep dried orange peel (mandarin, organic of course), cloves, cinnamon sticks, and allspice (all mild to moderate anti-microbials) in a crockpot. I don't worry about measuring anything. I let this mixture cool (or I drink it warm). When cool, I add Madre C for a designer ant-imicrobial and immune boosting delicious tonic. I mix agave nectar in booth drinks. So we can design for youthfulness and plan for our health ourselves using Madre C or other Madre Lab products as a base. Find delicious ways to live better.

First Vit C I could feel energize me

Posted by HolisticDad on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both study holistic medicine, and he has been reading on the incredible benefits of powdered vit C, esp in high dosages. We bought one variety from NOW foods, and when I took it, i did not feel a difference in energy or health. The second I took 1 gram/ 2 scoops of Madre labs variety, I felt the difference. I am very impressed with where the C is derrived from, amla and acerloa, mega power foods. I recc buying this as well as Life Extension buffered Vit C powder for mega immune boosting benefits. We are now using both.

Wonderful Cs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff- top quality vitamin C powder. So much better than artificial ascorbic acid. Will recommend. And the price is good too! Update: This has become my absolute favorite source of (supplement) vitamin C, I've lost track of how many batches I've been trough so far. Highly recommended!

Wholefood C complex

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Real vitamins are the living ones derived from whole foods and that are maintained in their natural states. These contain the necessary cofactors and enzymes which help the body to process and use them, and they provide the most benefit to the body. On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

Madre-C Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this! It has been so hard to find a vitamin C that does not kill my stomach. This is wondeful! In fact, if I am having an allergy problem (I have MCS), I take this and it clears it up. I am so glad that I found this! No artifical sugars, or anything to cause me problems. Thank you! Thank you!!!

High Quality Natural Vitamin C Without Maltodextrin Now Again!

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my long time favorite vitamin C powder. I am very happy to see that this product is now again without maltodextrin like it used to be when I started buying from iHerb. I warmly recommend this vitamin C. Natural C is more powerful than synthetic ascorbic acid. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb to see other excellent products. Enjoy you shopping at iHerb!

Madre-C - excelent & natural

Posted by Springtime on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Madre-C is a unique 100% natural whole-food vitamin C complex. Everyone in my family takes it as a general tonic. We love this product! Tastes really good. Vitamin C involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, the immune system, wound healing and the maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth. Vitamin C may reduce cardiovascular disease, eye disease, skin aging... I highly recommend this great natural product!Thanks.

I love it!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I put this powder in my morning apple juice. Helps me to feel great the whole day, I do not get tired, I am less hungry than usual, and I actually manage to do more during these short gloomy fall days!

Really nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the mild taste. Does the job! Mixes well with anything, even just water. I use for adrenals for stability. Seems to benefit that, along with adaptogens. Great way to get Vit C, and I can feel the quality of the product.

Super food. Super taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting supplement giving you your daily vit C in a wholly natural form