Not really whole food

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

Madre-C contains food extracts and Manioc Root, a carrier for the extracts.

not my cup of C...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on August 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

i am familiar with the vit C effect on the body and it seem this product doesn't deliver it,theoretically it should be superior and natural but it doesn't feel potent enough...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good natural form of Vit C

Posted by truevitality on May 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like how Madre Labs has made a very natural and not too bad tasting vitamin C that my sensitive clients like to use

I hope it does something.......it tastes TERRIBLE

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

My title is my review, this stuff sounds great, but it is awful to choke down!

Reasonable

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Didn't notice any percieved benefits. Maybe a larger dose would show up any positive effects but I'm not sure its worth it if your diet contains a good dose of fruit and vegetables.

The Price Was Right

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was on clearance and the price was right. Been taking it for a week or two. Didn't expect a noticable difference, so what am I suppose to say? Sorry. They asked for a review. This is the best I can do for now!

Real vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whole food vitamins are the way to go. This powder doesn't taste good, but I've found that tomato or vegetable juice covers the taste better than water or fruit juice.

cant find the expiry date

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

no sweet taste and it is in powder form. I mix it with orange juice. Also cant find the expiry date on the bottle.

Attention to the date!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered two because they were on special. The info on the site was that the epiration of this lot was March 2014. Actually when received, the only date available on the packaging was March 2012. I contacted iHerb's customer service and the explanation I was given was that the date was of production and not of expiration. But that is not stated anywhere on the label. Weird. And the container really is rediculously big.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

nothing special about this product, haven't noticed anything different in my body. my skin looked better when i've used other vitamin c products.