New formula very disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

The preivous version of Madre-C was much better. The new version has maltodextrin. It tastes terrible and dissolves poorly. It is such a shame as this type of product has so much potential. I wish they would stick to pure ingredients instead of fillers. This way only a small amount would be needed. It could be used as a good selling point.

First Vit C I could feel energize me

Posted by HolisticDad on April 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both study holistic medicine, and he has been reading on the incredible benefits of powdered vit C, esp in high dosages. We bought one variety from NOW foods, and when I took it, i did not feel a difference in energy or health. The second I took 1 gram/ 2 scoops of Madre labs variety, I felt the difference. I am very impressed with where the C is derrived from, amla and acerloa, mega power foods. I recc buying this as well as Life Extension buffered Vit C powder for mega immune boosting benefits. We are now using both.

Wonderful Cs

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff- top quality vitamin C powder. So much better than artificial ascorbic acid. Will recommend. And the price is good too! Update: This has become my absolute favorite source of (supplement) vitamin C, I've lost track of how many batches I've been trough so far. Highly recommended!

Wholefood C complex

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on August 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Real vitamins are the living ones derived from whole foods and that are maintained in their natural states. These contain the necessary cofactors and enzymes which help the body to process and use them, and they provide the most benefit to the body. On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

Madre-C Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this! It has been so hard to find a vitamin C that does not kill my stomach. This is wondeful! In fact, if I am having an allergy problem (I have MCS), I take this and it clears it up. I am so glad that I found this! No artifical sugars, or anything to cause me problems. Thank you! Thank you!!!

High Quality Natural Vitamin C Without Maltodextrin Now Again!

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on January 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my long time favorite vitamin C powder. I am very happy to see that this product is now again without maltodextrin like it used to be when I started buying from iHerb. I warmly recommend this vitamin C. Natural C is more powerful than synthetic ascorbic acid. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb to see other excellent products. Enjoy you shopping at iHerb!

Madre-C - excelent & natural

Posted by Springtime on June 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Madre-C is a unique 100% natural whole-food vitamin C complex. Everyone in my family takes it as a general tonic. We love this product! Tastes really good. Vitamin C involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, the immune system, wound healing and the maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth. Vitamin C may reduce cardiovascular disease, eye disease, skin aging... I highly recommend this great natural product!Thanks.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give this a 4 star because there are some fillers and other ingredients in the product (iherb doesnt show them, I read them on the jar when i received it), but otherwise it is a great product. I like it because it is a whole food version of vitamin c.

I love it!

Posted by LoveLife on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I put this powder in my morning apple juice. Helps me to feel great the whole day, I do not get tired, I am less hungry than usual, and I actually manage to do more during these short gloomy fall days!

Really nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the mild taste. Does the job! Mixes well with anything, even just water. I use for adrenals for stability. Seems to benefit that, along with adaptogens. Great way to get Vit C, and I can feel the quality of the product.