Buyer beware! The formula has changed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff - it is top quality, but - at least the jars that were sold as December special do not contain marine phytoplankton anymore (and it was not- and still is not - stated on the webpage). I hate it when companies change the formula without giving proper notice of it(even advertising it as "new improved" -even if "improved" is not always improved - is better than that!) By the way, they did the same with Eureka berries where they removed mangosteen (but at least in that case they updated also the info on iherb page (but not on madrelabs page, though).

Good blend, but green tea makes me agitated

Posted by DerekABarrett on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great blend and the taste is fine, and I got a good energy burst from it, but green tea extract always makes me really agitated. It's not the product's fault, I should have known better. I get agitated with any green tea extract product, but the actual tea does not have the same effect on me. Once I stopped the powder I didn't feel as cranky. But like i said it's not the products fault, just something I react to, so wanted to write the review in case others have this same sensitivity.

Formula has changed

Posted by proinnseas on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Formula has changed. Not sure about this new formula.

Good Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like that these greens have no sugar or sweetners. they seem to be very pure. I've only been on them for a few weeks so the jury is still out. I think I may like the "Green Frog" organics better.

Good Green

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product and I enjoy taking "green" supplements and I put them in my protein shake.

Not worth it

Posted by odereviews on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this from sale at $14.95 and for that price this is a steal. With Madre Labs you are paying extra for higher commission. This is a pretty good "greens" product, and it gives you 60 servings. Great for healthier drinks, and smoothies. I wouldn't pay the normal price thought.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

OK, but doesn't taste great

Refreshing drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant tasting, uplifting to sip. Gives a sense of wellbeing.

Meh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only a sample to try but seemed ok flavourwise.

Not bad ...