Love Your Liver -- Live As Lover

Posted by The3Treasures on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In Chinese medicine, green foods are said to be beneficial to your liver by nourishing and harmonizing the liver. In western medicine, green foods are said to detoxify the liver so that the liver can serve its function as the strong fat burner for the body. The chlorophyll found in green foods has extracted energy from the sun and we eat these greens to energize ourselves and to preserve the longevity of our own cells. The green plants have done all the work for us, and Madre Labs has brought us some of the most prestigious plants in the kingdom that specialize in ways to restore us -- cleanse our fatty livers, lose some weight, gain some energy, detoxify our bodies. Thank You IHerbs, Thank You Madre Labs. I found Midori Greens on IHerbs and I am never without this product. I have so many stories from my friends and clients about this product. One friend and I talk about Midori Greens at least once a week. She recently hoarded this product when it was sold at $14.95 on a short-date sale. She bought 5 containers and found that she received non-short dated containers. She's so caught up in the benefits that she's received. Here are some of the benefits: Her eye inflammation has healed (she was under a doctors care and had to get injections around her eyes that made her look quite scary; she's refused the injections, but has not told her doctor why -- her secret is Midori greens). Her uterine fibroid has shrunken significantly, and her gallbladder issues have all but disappeared. No other lifestyle practice had been added or changed in her life, but she's been able to see these significant changes in herself and so has everyone else. All of her improvements make sense according to what I've learned studying Chinese medicine. I am a slimmer, more agile person and I believe it was adding the Midori greens to my diet and other lifestyle practices that has made the difference.

Feel energised after taking this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because of the good reviews and Midori Greens certainly delivers. I take a scoop every morning mixed with a little fruit juice and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil and it gives me energy for the whole day. Sometimes when I feel tired or on the verge of getting a cold I take a scoop on its own mixed with half a glass of water and I feel better almost immediately. The taste is not bad taken on its own. Taste better than wheat grass which I was taking peviously. Now I switch to Midori Greens because it gives me better energy and is also a Super food.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On top of being a great source of greens, I have noticed another great side effect of taking this product. After I eat dinner if I am craving something sweet, I drink a scoop of this with water and the cravings vanish! I have a horrible sweet tooth, so this is a great thing for me.

Great way for introducing top-notch Greens into your diet!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great overall product for adding a wide spectrum of high quality greens into your diet. Potent rejuvenating cleanser with great quality materials and nutritional profile and an easy to get used to taste. I ranked it the highest among all similar products and cannot recommend it enough. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Results in a week!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow! Must be some super combination of Popeye's spinach and/or remnants of Superman's "good" kryptonite because I feel awesome! I read the previous reviews but was hesitant because none of them were written this year (2010), but after ordering anyway and trying it for myself for only a week, I can't help but want to share my success with others and praise it's capacity to make you feel so good. BTW, I'm fit, not in any type of medical crisis and it's done wonders for me after only a week!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this with my Immune Punch every morning and I feel like my body is getting the best nutrition possible. I'm not a huge pill popper, so to be able to mix a couple of spoonfuls of this in my juice every morning is very convenient and really suits my lifestyle. The combination of mixing all the powders creates a super nutrient like drink. Like I said in my other review, if I forget to take any of my other vitamins, I feel good knowing that I covered my bases with this drink.

Superb combination of ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've taken all types of greens powders...Nanogreens, Vitamineral Greens, SuperGreens, Doctor's Best, etc. etc. and this is by far the best in my book. It doesn't add much to your caloric intake (10 kcal vs. 50 for Nanogreens) and it seems to go directly into your system. Vitamineral Greens are good, but gave me horrid gas. This product doesn't. There is nothing else out there quite like it. Try it! I love all of Madre Labs products.

Again, another list of amazing ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As someone who studies nutritional and medicinal herbs, I can tell you the ingredients in this product are wonderful. And freeze dried for optimal nutrition. Easy to digest.

It is the quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Keeps me regular. Has no fillers.

Very Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tremendous sleep apnea and have to take meds to stay awake during the day. I took the Midori Greens along with the Eureka Berries in the AM before going to work and I now do not take my "stay awake" meds. I'm so glad the brochere came in my box for these products. I've now added the Immune Punch to my little superfoods "cocktail". I have recommended this to my friends.