Improved my damaged hairs

Posted by Plesniece on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved fragrance like sweet strawberries with milk. Shampoo did not irritate my super sensitive skin; actually it helped heal my eczema hands. After using my hairs smell like strawberries. Cleans hair good, do not leave it greasy. I have long hairs and best quality of shampoo is that it is easy to rinse out. Very moisturizing left my long hair silky and straight. I believe it is natural shampoo. But this time I purchased Avalon Organics shampoo and conditioner because of good reviews and then I will compare and choose which is better for me. But for now Madre Labs is the best!!!

girlfriend likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My girlfriend has been having problems finding hair products that keep her hair healthy. She decided to start using this.

Really Nice Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm really pleased with this shampoo. It has a great lather without leaving a residue in your hair. The strawberry scent is great. My hair is really nice since using this along with the matching conditioner.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good shampoo, got it for 3 $, but really makes my blond, damaged hair silky and shine. I like it!

Hair Sooo Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo & conditioner smelt soooo good and left my hair feeling very clean, soft and silky.

worth a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Air conditioner has a nice discreet flavor. If there is a problem of split ends and a tendency to dry hair, I advise you to try this line of products (shampoo and conditioner)! Used in the summer. I loved it. Hair was easier to style and became more moisturized. Strange but true: when you use a shampoo with mild wheat shade the hair, but usually in the summer hair color fade.Кондиционер имеет приятный ненавязчивый аромат. Если есть проблема секущихся кончиков и склонность к сухости волос, советую попробовать данную линию продукции (шампунь и кондиционер)! Использовала летом. Мне очень понравилось. Волосы стали легче укладываться и стали более увлажненными. Странно но факт: при использовании шампуня появился легкий пшеничный оттенок у волос, хотя обычно летом цвет волос выгорает.

loved the sent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

and my hair agreed with it.

very good

Posted by Dorina on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this shampoo because it's gentle, but cleans very well. I don't like the smell, but it's ok. I recommend it, even to the persons with sensitive scalp.

wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love the strawberry fragrance, perfect for summertime. Leaves my hair feeling great, too.

Smells wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And not heavy on your hair