Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

The EPA content in the product is very beneficial for Brain and heart health. Many of us use this product regularly.We would request Madre to make a package of 100 or more capsules.

OKAY and would likely purchase again

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just wrote a review but it did not go through, so I will be brief. I appreciate the low cost, especially given the devastating economy in the U.S. For that reason, I think it is great that a supplement exists, which 'appears' to be good quality (i.e., pharm grade). Having said that, these gave me fish burps, which I've never had with any other fish supplement; however, I did not find them distressing as others might. Best thing is these are ostensibly pharm grade and low cost, allowing people with low SES access to taking care of their health. Most supplements are out of reach for low SES. For that, this company should be commended. However, with money, I would likely opt for another brand. Anyway, due to the ostensible high quality and primarily the low cost, i think a 4 star rating is fair. I may purchase again. Won't let me post the link. However, a search for webmed re fish oil supplements and fishy on quality page 2 will likely yield results.

Like that it is oil from small fishes

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is oil from smaller fishes such as Sardines, Mackerel and Anchovies. Big fishes tends to store up a lot of toxin in their bodies over their longer lives, these days I prefer small fishes (provided they grew up in non polluted water). Tried these for a few days, they are small and easy to swallow. Does not cause me to burp. Hope it does not cause a fishy body odour after long period of taking.

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price for quality fish oil.

Maybe the best Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. But the price raised a lot recently. That why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.

no comment

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

no comment

Convenient To Take

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Small package with enough nutrients.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good quality.

good produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm not as pleased with this one as I'm of Elite Omega 3 here, but good quality, Elite Omega 3 is much stronger when I have ADHD

Madre Labs, Omega 800