Effective and affordable retinol cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I picked this up when my prescription of tretinoin ran out and I was looking for more affordable options. I already know that retinol is effective for me, so this purchase was actually relatively safe. My tip is for first time users to get a pea sized amount and smooth it all over your face. If it is a little too drying, use it every other night, and gradually build up usage as your skin improves. It is not a moisturizer substitute so you might need to put some moisturizer or serum on top. Also, always wear sunscreen the following morning! I hope this can come in a tube, because products in jars degrade over time and become less effective.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I noticed after a week of using this cream my skin got better,, it also helps to lighten my acne scar ,, I only use this at night and I'm satisfied

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like the ingredients, and the price. I use it 2-3 days per week, but I'm not sure, if its vitamins does work or not. The serum's color shows oxidation. However, it has remarkable herbal extracts. I use it with a tiny plastic spoon, I don't want to touch it directly. I think that helps to keep the quality.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Left my skin very soft and smooth. Weird smell, but so glad it's not filled with perfume. I saw results from after a week of using it at night. It has evened out my skin tone, and decreased pore size dramatically. Great price.

Just started...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So I opened the jar and the color is almost a burnt yellow color, but it had no rotten odor to it. I contacted Madre Labs by email regarding the color and within a few short hours received a reply. They had me send them a pic of it, and I received a response back within minutes. They said the color is normal. I don't know yet if it works but I have not had any negative reactions to it. Madre Labs, just like iHerb, continue to be top quality companies!

Effective serum that tightens the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Felt a bit of hotness upon application but results are really good. I've a love for retinol cause it really works. However, the content is barely less than half a bottle so hopefully the company will look into that.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is really working men ope this can come in a tube because become less effective.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as it is the only product i could find that is just pure retinol. 1 star for it being serum (good for my oily skin) 1 star for being affordable 1 star for being basic, non-scented (recommended by my doc for my problem skin) 1 star for being cruelty free & eco-conscious product I'll reserve the final star for an update review in about 3 wks, if it has improved my skin. (sidenote: I had acne before and used other retinol products to resolve my skin problem, hence I believe I know how retinol should work on my skin)

Retinol serum

Posted by Pauliina on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good price for a serum, absorbs very fast. I use this under my moisturizer in the morning, works well.

didn't try it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Life Flo Health retinol 1% and it hasn't finished yet. This is less expensive and I think if it is just as good it is better to buy this as it is a smalle container and less likely to be contaminated or spoil from the air.

1 2 3