Smooooth!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked this product a lot! Did not smell anything, and was super-smooth on the skin. Melted into my skin in no-time! Happy to have tryed it!

Cleared up my acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for over a week now and it has cleared up 99% of my acne which I was having no success with otherwise. It's a yellow creamy jelly like substance with a light pleasant fragrance. My skin also looks tighter and smoother because of the cream. May not work for everyone, but works for me!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works well on my skin. Really makes a difference. Amazingly inexpensive.

Looks good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

31yrs/F, combination skin I wanted to try something with a reasonable concentration of Vitamin A. The jar is pretty small, but it lasts surprisingly long. However, I do not understand the jar packaging. As far as I know, Vitamin A oxidates very quickly, so shouldn't it come in a tight-neck bottle? Anyway, I like this product very much. I use it during the night, and it makes my skin look good the next morning. There is a tingling feeling, but hey, this is a good thing. At least you know, that the retinol is still effective (again, the jar packaging). Red spots and blemishes are gone pretty quickly. I have read that many of the users apply this during the day as well. Please, don't do that! I'm no expert, but as far as I know, it can cause serious damage to your skin. Also, if possible, use sunscreen the day after even if you applied it during the night.

works as well as a prescription retinol

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is so good that I have to recommend it with five stars. It has helped rid my face of sun keratosis and other bumps all in a month or so.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes skin feel so smooth. Reduces pore size. No skin irritation for me, even in the first week. I use it nightly and will re-purchase. Great, affordable retinol cream that does everything it promises.

It was great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin improved .My skin firmer.It was cool and smooth.although It is very smell of skunk,but it's pure.

Fabulous product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've never used anything that works as good as this. It does everything an expensive serum is supposed to do. I will keep using this in the future. This is the holy grail of skincare.

This retinol is a super product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is really working.Apply small amount before sleeping+moisturasing cream and the result is the best.No wrinkles,pores are minimised,the skin is clean now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it has bad smell and looks not atractive at all in the jar, but my skin likes this product. It absorbs fastly and makes my skin smooth. For such a low price, it's definitely good product. I also don't have any irritations or redness on my face after using it, though my skin is rather sensitive.