Great

Posted by Ivelina on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin became visibly firmer and rejuvenated.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One really great product! Will repurchase!

genial!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

me encanta la serum, no aporta grasa es super ligera e hidrata fenomenal, ademas de tener un precio muy competitivo 100% recomendable

minimiza arrugas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

el efecto más destacable y de los primero en ser visibles, es la reducción de arrugas de expresión, también parece que minimiza los poros. La textura es algo compacta pero se extiende bien y el olor es algo raro, como a pasas. Lo recomiendo sin duda

Great face cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a difference since using this - which showed up almost immediately! The smell others object to is lanolin - it is from sheep wool and a known softner. I have heard that shearers have very smooth soft hands from constantly handling sheep wool! The value is surely in whether it works or not as a face cream, and not in the values that advertisers push (perfumed smell, smooth and creamy, etc, etc....)

Serum antiarrugas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me ha eliminado pequeñas arrugitas

Second item from Madre Labs

Posted by betterlife on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love their products. This serum works great!

Retinol

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

seems like a good skin cream.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like the ingredients, and the price. I use it 2-3 days per week, but I'm not sure, if its vitamins does work or not. The serum's color shows oxidation. However, it has remarkable herbal extracts. I use it with a tiny plastic spoon, I don't want to touch it directly. I think that helps to keep the quality.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Left my skin very soft and smooth. Weird smell, but so glad it's not filled with perfume. I saw results from after a week of using it at night. It has evened out my skin tone, and decreased pore size dramatically. Great price.