Just started...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So I opened the jar and the color is almost a burnt yellow color, but it had no rotten odor to it. I contacted Madre Labs by email regarding the color and within a few short hours received a reply. They had me send them a pic of it, and I received a response back within minutes. They said the color is normal. I don't know yet if it works but I have not had any negative reactions to it. Madre Labs, just like iHerb, continue to be top quality companies!

Effective serum that tightens the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Felt a bit of hotness upon application but results are really good. I've a love for retinol cause it really works. However, the content is barely less than half a bottle so hopefully the company will look into that.

A bit of a mystery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had wrinkles before I used this, and I still have wrinkles. Have the wrinkles been reduced? Not that I can tell. Could a dermatologist with a magnifying glass see a difference? I don't know. Would the wrinkles have gotten worse without the product? I don't know. It contains Retinol, which is supposed to reduce wrinkle. It did not irritate my skin at all, which can be a side effect of Retinol. Also the price is good compared to other Retinol products.

jar arrived half full

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can only guess that iHerb sent me an old jar. The product had dehydrated in the jar and it had pulled away from the sides. The jar was only half full!

Funciona!

Posted by claclita on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No le tenia fe a esta crema aun no termino el primer frasco y ya me ha borrado una linea de expresion del entrecejo..realmente de no creer...pero es cierto la recomiendo 100%

Amazing results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First week after using this product, I broke out in tiny pimples but soon after my skin looked amazing. Omg I can't believe it's discontinued. I'm devastated.

beyond expectation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It penetrate the skin quickly.

Deja la piel muy suave

Posted by Mapiojeda on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A mi me ha gustado el serum por que deja la piel muy radiante cuando lo utilizas, no se que tan efectivo pueda ser para arrugas pero me ha gustado mucho.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love it

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is really working men ope this can come in a tube because become less effective.