So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as it is the only product i could find that is just pure retinol. 1 star for it being serum (good for my oily skin) 1 star for being affordable 1 star for being basic, non-scented (recommended by my doc for my problem skin) 1 star for being cruelty free & eco-conscious product I'll reserve the final star for an update review in about 3 wks, if it has improved my skin. (sidenote: I had acne before and used other retinol products to resolve my skin problem, hence I believe I know how retinol should work on my skin)

Retinol serum

Posted by Pauliina on January 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good price for a serum, absorbs very fast. I use this under my moisturizer in the morning, works well.

didn't try it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Life Flo Health retinol 1% and it hasn't finished yet. This is less expensive and I think if it is just as good it is better to buy this as it is a smalle container and less likely to be contaminated or spoil from the air.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems OK. It moisturises nicely. I don't know why people are whinging about the smell. I was expecting something really vile, but I found it to be like a sickly sweet artificial strawberry smell or something. Could be worse...

Buen producto pese a su apariencia espantosa

Posted by SIESOY on July 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Se absorbe rapidísimo, genial porque si no me da pereza esperar para echarme la hidratante como sucede con otros serums, el aspecto es muy desagradable y el olor en el bote tampoco es muy bueno (en la piel no lo noto) pero lo que importa es el resultado, yo me noto la piel algo más firme y jugosa en las zonas de las mejillas, para las líneas de expresión de la frente aún es pronto para hablar

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this serum for one month so have yet to see any really visible results regarding reduction of fine lines, but I find it to be a great product for the price I payed. Looks yellow and a little gunky in the tub but feels nice on the skin. I use it at night before application of the avocado oil I use as a night treatment and I find that it leaves my skin looking glowy and plump in the morning.

Skin Saver

Posted by gtsgrl on June 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was thinking this would leave my skin awful and tight feeling but have been pleasantly surprised with the results. I use as a night cream and it leaves my skin feeling nice and soft.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

It makes the skin soft and smooth and wrinkles deminish..

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Está bastante bien y a buen precio.

Retinol serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it every morning it gives my face a soft feeling I like it and will buy it again