Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 13 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

a prompt review after using this serum for a week/// отзыв после недели использования

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this serum cause I've read somewhere that peptides and oil go together well. But there are few things that confuse me: the oil is difficult to apply, it is quite thick, so I apply it after my rose water mist; there are no "suggested use" tips on the box, so it is not clear whether one has to accompany this oil with any cream etc. It feels like oil by itself is enough, but I'm afraid it can dehydrate my skin, so I use cream on top of it. Another thing is that Madre labs website doesn't mention Serumdipity brand at all. The box, which I got rid of, mentioned Serumdipity (org? net? com? - I do not remember) website, that I can not find. As for the serum itself it seems to be ok for the moment. No side reactions. I'm 32 with normal skin that sometimes can be dehydrated****************** Я решила попробовать эту сыворотку, так как где-то когда-то читала, что пептиды в масле - это хорошо. Пользуюсь около недели, пока меня смущают следующие моменты: масло сложно наносить, оно достаточно тугое, поэтому наношу поверх розового гидролата; на коробке нет никаких предложений по использованию - непонятно, нужно ли что-то еще наносить до/после - по ощущениям масла хватает, но боюсь высушить кожу, поэтому наношу поверх него крем. На сайте madre labs нет никаких упоминаний о линейке serumdipity. На коробке, которую я сразу выкинула, был указан сайт serumdipity (org? net? com? - расширение я не запомнила), который я не могу найти. Что касается самой сыворотки, пока все хорошо. Никаких побочных реакций нет. Кожа у меня нормальная, иногда бывает обезвоженной, 32 года.

Thanks for your feedback!

Gentle Facelift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this serum with Retinol Facial Serum, my fine lines are disappearing and my skin is smoother. The price is also right! Love this product! I apply Retinol on clean skin then Facial Oil before applying the Azelique eye, serum, and night lotion every night.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great Night Time Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used for two weeks so I can't comment on its anti aging effect yet. It is moisturing for dry skin type

Thanks for your feedback!

This product is nice to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is heavy enough to know you have put moisture on your face, but light enough not to feel greasy. It wear well with make up.

Thanks for your feedback!

มันมาก

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ทาหน้า แล้วหน้ามันมาก

Thanks for your feedback!

Lovely product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice consistency; glides onto the skin like silk. I have very dehydrated skin so I use this product morning and night. Others may use at night time only. It gives the skin a lovely glow without being too oily. Only require a small amount. I will definitely keep using this.

Thanks for your feedback!

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for over 3 months, my skin looks radiant, healthy and moisturized (no more dry patchy spots)

Thanks for your feedback!

Great value facial oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this oil for the last 2 weeks, so it's still too early to say whether it's ant-ageing, but it's certainly lovely to apply and hasn't had a bad reaction on my skin. I use it after cleansing in the evening only, and after using a retinol serum. Some light patches of dry skin have cleared up, and the scarring from a couple of spots around my jawline have faded quicker too. It's getting a 5* rating because it's got some great ingredients at a very affordable price, compared to department store or salon products, and I'm hoping it delivers on the wrinkle plumping and skin tone evening with continued use.

Thanks for your feedback!

facial oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent as moisterizer for under makeup or use at bedtime

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like to use under my make up, gives some nice glow, haven't noticed any other effect on my skin.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 13 total

1 2