EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
iHerb Customer Reviews
Reviews
1-7 of 7 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

a prompt review after using this serum for a week/// отзыв после недели использования

Posted by 5334841181715397802 on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this serum cause I've read somewhere that peptides and oil go together well. But there are few things that confuse me: the oil is difficult to apply, it is quite thick, so I apply it after my rose water mist; there are no "suggested use" tips on the box, so it is not clear whether one has to accompany this oil with any cream etc. It feels like oil by itself is enough, but I'm afraid it can dehydrate my skin, so I use cream on top of it. Another thing is that Madre labs website doesn't mention Serumdipity brand at all. The box, which I got rid of, mentioned Serumdipity (org? net? com? - I do not remember) website, that I can not find. As for the serum itself it seems to be ok for the moment. No side reactions. I'm 32 with normal skin that sometimes can be dehydrated****************** Я решила попробовать эту сыворотку, так как где-то когда-то читала, что пептиды в масле - это хорошо. Пользуюсь около недели, пока меня смущают следующие моменты: масло сложно наносить, оно достаточно тугое, поэтому наношу поверх розового гидролата; на коробке нет никаких предложений по использованию - непонятно, нужно ли что-то еще наносить до/после - по ощущениям масла хватает, но боюсь высушить кожу, поэтому наношу поверх него крем. На сайте madre labs нет никаких упоминаний о линейке serumdipity. На коробке, которую я сразу выкинула, был указан сайт serumdipity (org? net? com? - расширение я не запомнила), который я не могу найти. Что касается самой сыворотки, пока все хорошо. Никаких побочных реакций нет. Кожа у меня нормальная, иногда бывает обезвоженной, 32 года.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Gentle Facelift!

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this serum with Retinol Facial Serum, my fine lines are disappearing and my skin is smoother. The price is also right! Love this product! I apply Retinol on clean skin then Facial Oil before applying the Azelique eye, serum, and night lotion every night.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

This product is nice to use.

Posted by 4917861678439639253 on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is heavy enough to know you have put moisture on your face, but light enough not to feel greasy. It wear well with make up.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Great Night Time Moisturizer

Posted by 4784189041748485704 on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used for two weeks so I can't comment on its anti aging effect yet. It is moisturing for dry skin type

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Aceite

Posted by croacroac on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

el bote cunde mucho , yo lo utilizo para hacerme las mascarillas faciales

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Good

Posted by 5039581228398422059 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Nelabai

Posted by 4862874757231645154 on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Naudoju, bet nesuzavejo.Man labiau patinka serumai su vitaminu C.Gerai, kad pirkau su nuolaida.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

1-7 of 7 total