EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
iHerb Customer Reviews
Reviews
1-5 of 5 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

a prompt review after using this serum for a week/// отзыв после недели использования

Posted by 5334841181715397802 on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this serum cause I've read somewhere that peptides and oil go together well. But there are few things that confuse me: the oil is difficult to apply, it is quite thick, so I apply it after my rose water mist; there are no "suggested use" tips on the box, so it is not clear whether one has to accompany this oil with any cream etc. It feels like oil by itself is enough, but I'm afraid it can dehydrate my skin, so I use cream on top of it. Another thing is that Madre labs website doesn't mention Serumdipity brand at all. The box, which I got rid of, mentioned Serumdipity (org? net? com? - I do not remember) website, that I can not find. As for the serum itself it seems to be ok for the moment. No side reactions. I'm 32 with normal skin that sometimes can be dehydrated****************** Я решила попробовать эту сыворотку, так как где-то когда-то читала, что пептиды в масле - это хорошо. Пользуюсь около недели, пока меня смущают следующие моменты: масло сложно наносить, оно достаточно тугое, поэтому наношу поверх розового гидролата; на коробке нет никаких предложений по использованию - непонятно, нужно ли что-то еще наносить до/после - по ощущениям масла хватает, но боюсь высушить кожу, поэтому наношу поверх него крем. На сайте madre labs нет никаких упоминаний о линейке serumdipity. На коробке, которую я сразу выкинула, был указан сайт serumdipity (org? net? com? - расширение я не запомнила), который я не могу найти. Что касается самой сыворотки, пока все хорошо. Никаких побочных реакций нет. Кожа у меня нормальная, иногда бывает обезвоженной, 32 года.

Thanks for your feedback!

มันมาก

Posted by 4875441246087508971 on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ทาหน้า แล้วหน้ามันมาก

Thanks for your feedback!

Aceite

Posted by croacroac on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

el bote cunde mucho , yo lo utilizo para hacerme las mascarillas faciales

Thanks for your feedback!

Good

Posted by 5039581228398422059 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Thanks for your feedback!

Nelabai

Posted by 4862874757231645154 on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Naudoju, bet nesuzavejo.Man labiau patinka serumai su vitaminu C.Gerai, kad pirkau su nuolaida.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-5 of 5 total