Gentle Facelift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this serum with Retinol Facial Serum, my fine lines are disappearing and my skin is smoother. The price is also right! Love this product! I apply Retinol on clean skin then Facial Oil before applying the Azelique eye, serum, and night lotion every night.

Great Night Time Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used for two weeks so I can't comment on its anti aging effect yet. It is moisturing for dry skin type

This product is nice to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is heavy enough to know you have put moisture on your face, but light enough not to feel greasy. It wear well with make up.

Lovely product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice consistency; glides onto the skin like silk. I have very dehydrated skin so I use this product morning and night. Others may use at night time only. It gives the skin a lovely glow without being too oily. Only require a small amount. I will definitely keep using this.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for over 3 months, my skin looks radiant, healthy and moisturized (no more dry patchy spots)

Great value facial oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this oil for the last 2 weeks, so it's still too early to say whether it's ant-ageing, but it's certainly lovely to apply and hasn't had a bad reaction on my skin. I use it after cleansing in the evening only, and after using a retinol serum. Some light patches of dry skin have cleared up, and the scarring from a couple of spots around my jawline have faded quicker too. It's getting a 5* rating because it's got some great ingredients at a very affordable price, compared to department store or salon products, and I'm hoping it delivers on the wrinkle plumping and skin tone evening with continued use.