Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

Reviews
1-10 of 17 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

a prompt review after using this serum for a week/// отзыв после недели использования

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this serum cause I've read somewhere that peptides and oil go together well. But there are few things that confuse me: the oil is difficult to apply, it is quite thick, so I apply it after my rose water mist; there are no "suggested use" tips on the box, so it is not clear whether one has to accompany this oil with any cream etc. It feels like oil by itself is enough, but I'm afraid it can dehydrate my skin, so I use cream on top of it. Another thing is that Madre labs website doesn't mention Serumdipity brand at all. The box, which I got rid of, mentioned Serumdipity (org? net? com? - I do not remember) website, that I can not find. As for the serum itself it seems to be ok for the moment. No side reactions. I'm 32 with normal skin that sometimes can be dehydrated****************** Я решила попробовать эту сыворотку, так как где-то когда-то читала, что пептиды в масле - это хорошо. Пользуюсь около недели, пока меня смущают следующие моменты: масло сложно наносить, оно достаточно тугое, поэтому наношу поверх розового гидролата; на коробке нет никаких предложений по использованию - непонятно, нужно ли что-то еще наносить до/после - по ощущениям масла хватает, но боюсь высушить кожу, поэтому наношу поверх него крем. На сайте madre labs нет никаких упоминаний о линейке serumdipity. На коробке, которую я сразу выкинула, был указан сайт serumdipity (org? net? com? - расширение я не запомнила), который я не могу найти. Что касается самой сыворотки, пока все хорошо. Никаких побочных реакций нет. Кожа у меня нормальная, иногда бывает обезвоженной, 32 года.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great Night Time Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used for two weeks so I can't comment on its anti aging effect yet. It is moisturing for dry skin type

Thanks for your feedback!

Gentle Facelift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this serum with Retinol Facial Serum, my fine lines are disappearing and my skin is smoother. The price is also right! Love this product! I apply Retinol on clean skin then Facial Oil before applying the Azelique eye, serum, and night lotion every night.

Thanks for your feedback!

มันมาก

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ทาหน้า แล้วหน้ามันมาก

Thanks for your feedback!

Amazing Quality Anti-Aging -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Amazing trusted brand with the best value.. my girlfriend love this facial oil.. Since she started using this serum with The Madre Labs Retinol Facial Serum, She Said Her fine lines are disappearing and The skin is smoother. The price is also right... we will order again.. highly recommended! Hey I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about many products.. For more useful quality reviews and more Equal Lifetime Benefits that you can get at Checkout!! Just Click On my page ( SUPER BEN ) the green link.. Enjoy !.❤️

Thanks for your feedback!

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very nice oil to mix together with the moisturizing cream or use it straight after derma rolling.

Thanks for your feedback!

This product is nice to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is heavy enough to know you have put moisture on your face, but light enough not to feel greasy. It wear well with make up.

Thanks for your feedback!

loving this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use at nights...not to oily for my skin leaves skin feeling soft...will reorder 😊

Thanks for your feedback!

Nelabai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Naudoju, bet nesuzavejo.Man labiau patinka serumai su vitaminu C.Gerai, kad pirkau su nuolaida.

Thanks for your feedback!

Lovely product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice consistency; glides onto the skin like silk. I have very dehydrated skin so I use this product morning and night. Others may use at night time only. It gives the skin a lovely glow without being too oily. Only require a small amount. I will definitely keep using this.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 17 total

1 2