header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 20 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

a prompt review after using this serum for a week/// отзыв после недели использования

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this serum cause I've read somewhere that peptides and oil go together well. But there are few things that confuse me: the oil is difficult to apply, it is quite thick, so I apply it after my rose water mist; there are no "suggested use" tips on the box, so it is not clear whether one has to accompany this oil with any cream etc. It feels like oil by itself is enough, but I'm afraid it can dehydrate my skin, so I use cream on top of it. Another thing is that Madre labs website doesn't mention Serumdipity brand at all. The box, which I got rid of, mentioned Serumdipity (org? net? com? - I do not remember) website, that I can not find. As for the serum itself it seems to be ok for the moment. No side reactions. I'm 32 with normal skin that sometimes can be dehydrated****************** Я решила попробовать эту сыворотку, так как где-то когда-то читала, что пептиды в масле - это хорошо. Пользуюсь около недели, пока меня смущают следующие моменты: масло сложно наносить, оно достаточно тугое, поэтому наношу поверх розового гидролата; на коробке нет никаких предложений по использованию - непонятно, нужно ли что-то еще наносить до/после - по ощущениям масла хватает, но боюсь высушить кожу, поэтому наношу поверх него крем. На сайте madre labs нет никаких упоминаний о линейке serumdipity. На коробке, которую я сразу выкинула, был указан сайт serumdipity (org? net? com? - расширение я не запомнила), который я не могу найти. Что касается самой сыворотки, пока все хорошо. Никаких побочных реакций нет. Кожа у меня нормальная, иногда бывает обезвоженной, 32 года.

Thanks for your feedback!

Gentle Facelift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this serum with Retinol Facial Serum, my fine lines are disappearing and my skin is smoother. The price is also right! Love this product! I apply Retinol on clean skin then Facial Oil before applying the Azelique eye, serum, and night lotion every night.

Thanks for your feedback!

Amazing Quality Anti-Aging -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Amazing trusted brand with the best value.. my girlfriend love this facial oil.. Since she started using this serum with The Madre Labs Retinol Facial Serum, She Said Her fine lines are disappearing and The skin is smoother. The price is also right... we will order again.. highly recommended! Hey I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about many products.. For more useful quality reviews and more Equal Lifetime Benefits that you can get at Checkout!! Just Click On my page ( SUPER BEN ) the green link.. Enjoy !.❤️

Thanks for your feedback!

Great Night Time Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used for two weeks so I can't comment on its anti aging effect yet. It is moisturing for dry skin type

Thanks for your feedback!

มันมาก

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

ทาหน้า แล้วหน้ามันมาก

Thanks for your feedback!

Nelabai

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Naudoju, bet nesuzavejo.Man labiau patinka serumai su vitaminu C.Gerai, kad pirkau su nuolaida.

Thanks for your feedback!

Works very well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Quite impressed with how well this oil works. Fine lines are definitely softening and it's helping w/ the winter dry skin You must exfoliate often for oils to work well....make sure you're toning too (not on the days you're exfoliating) I'd say you need to use for about 2-3 weeks before noticing your results.

Thanks for your feedback!

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very nice oil to mix together with the moisturizing cream or use it straight after derma rolling.

Thanks for your feedback!

This product is nice to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is heavy enough to know you have put moisture on your face, but light enough not to feel greasy. It wear well with make up.

Thanks for your feedback!

how to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

the product is good. makes me feel refine and clear tho, i cant figure out if i'm supposed to put night cream after.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 20 total

1 2