Not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I used this serum and I had a reaction to it. My skin is not very sensitive but still felt itchy after one application. It is quite sticky as well. Now I do not use it - a waste. Probably will give it to a friend to try it out.

Gd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quickly absorbed. Effect to be observed

GREAT PRODUCT ❤️❤️❤️

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

APPLY ( N I S4 0 4 3) AT CHECKOUT TO GET UP TO 10 % D1SC0UNT ( 5% OFF + 5% REBATE). IT WORKS! MAKES SKIN FIRMER AND HAVE A YOUTHFUL GLOW.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves the skin really nice and soft, but I noticed that it makes my dry skin even dryer after a while (it seems to be happening a lot with hyaluronic acid products) so I stopped using it.

High quality at the lowest price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Most economic price for a high quality Hyaluronic Acid around! Great under my basic skin care regiment.

Easily Absorb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice product. I have combination skin. It is easily absorbed and helps moisturize my skin. The most important thing is...it not sticky.

Hydrating Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It feels nice as I massage it into the skin, feels like it absorbs well. Until I put makeup on, as I rub foundation on my face, rubbery crumbs formed. The serum is the only new item I used, so it has to be it. So I don't know if it really absorbs into my skin or just forms a layer on my skin. Maybe I'll use it at night only...

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i love serum

Perfect for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs great, skin feels smooth and hydrated. I dont need even day cream after this serum!

Moisture serum

Posted by Joejoe on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

using this product for a week. This serum absorb very fast and feel moisture. price also resaonable.

1 2