Not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I used this serum and I had a reaction to it. My skin is not very sensitive but still felt itchy after one application. It is quite sticky as well. Now I do not use it - a waste. Probably will give it to a friend to try it out.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves the skin really nice and soft, but I noticed that it makes my dry skin even dryer after a while (it seems to be happening a lot with hyaluronic acid products) so I stopped using it.

Hydrating Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It feels nice as I massage it into the skin, feels like it absorbs well. Until I put makeup on, as I rub foundation on my face, rubbery crumbs formed. The serum is the only new item I used, so it has to be it. So I don't know if it really absorbs into my skin or just forms a layer on my skin. Maybe I'll use it at night only...

Gd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quickly absorbed. Effect to be observed

Very hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very moisturing esp it is currently chilly in HK. It is easy to be absorbed and will look forward for my second bottle

High quality at the lowest price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Most economic price for a high quality Hyaluronic Acid around! Great under my basic skin care regiment.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i love serum

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

shows results instantly

Brighter skin. better condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this serum for two weeks now and can admit that my skin is brighter and the size of my pores are smaller. Skin is softer. However, in addition to the serum I am taking collagen with skin and nails gummies. Maybe it is the total effect, bus so far I like it.

Moisture serum

Posted by Joejoe on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

using this product for a week. This serum absorb very fast and feel moisture. price also resaonable.

1 2 3