Good retinol at a great price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is not the best retinol I've ever used, but it is a fraction of the cost, which I love, and is a step up from other mid-range priced retinol serums. I know that the eye-dropper packaging is cost effective, but even stabilized retinol isn't a fan of air being introduced every use. I would pay a little more for an opaque pump bottle. All that being said, this is a good product and I will repurchase because the benefits greatly out-weigh the few cons.

Gentle Facelift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this serum with Facial Oil with Peptides, my fine lines are disappearing and my skin is smoother. The price is also right! Love this product! I apply Retinol on clean skin then Facial Oil before applying the Azelique eye, serum, and night lotion every night.

Breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Caused red bumps and breakouts, initially, thought it was merely purging impurities from clogged pores. After 2 weeks, problem persisted. Using aloe Vera gel or Marula oil on top of this serum didn't help either, to combat the dryness nor the breakouts. Very disappointed.

My Wrinkles Are Disappearing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of this product, and I am now a convert to it - as well as the brand. The serum itself has a smell that some may not like (it doesn't bother me at all), and its application is smooth (you only need a tiny amount). I use it after my toner, but before my face cream in the evening. Since using it, fine lines on my forehead have all but disappeared - and my face have a beautiful glow to it. I absolutely love this product and cannot stop raving about it. MUST BUY!

Its gentle, safe and very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this serum! Its only when I stop using it or run out I realise my skin isn't as clear and soft and glowing anymore! Highly recommend it!Just ordered my next bottle :)

i will reorder it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect retinol serum. one of my friend suggested me. and she was right. it is great serum.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although I was disappointed with the way it was marketed, certainly seemed to be deliberately misleading, I like the product. Smell is awful though. It is very strong, so only use a little.

Not great with sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

well...I used it only at the first time and got itch and acne...

Liked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it.