Good retinol at a great price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is not the best retinol I've ever used, but it is a fraction of the cost, which I love, and is a step up from other mid-range priced retinol serums. I know that the eye-dropper packaging is cost effective, but even stabilized retinol isn't a fan of air being introduced every use. I would pay a little more for an opaque pump bottle. All that being said, this is a good product and I will repurchase because the benefits greatly out-weigh the few cons.

Gentle Facelift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this serum with Facial Oil with Peptides, my fine lines are disappearing and my skin is smoother. The price is also right! Love this product! I apply Retinol on clean skin then Facial Oil before applying the Azelique eye, serum, and night lotion every night.

Breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Caused red bumps and breakouts, initially, thought it was merely purging impurities from clogged pores. After 2 weeks, problem persisted. Using aloe Vera gel or Marula oil on top of this serum didn't help either, to combat the dryness nor the breakouts. Very disappointed.

i will reorder it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect retinol serum. one of my friend suggested me. and she was right. it is great serum.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although I was disappointed with the way it was marketed, certainly seemed to be deliberately misleading, I like the product. Smell is awful though. It is very strong, so only use a little.

Liked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's smooth. I like it.

Just wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely must buy for problematic skin

Perfect, active

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The serum is very high effective! For me spectacular the result.

good

Posted by Elinor on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think you can feel the product's effect if you use it for a long time. It's a good serum, but doesn't make miracle!

1 2