Good retinol at a great price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is not the best retinol I've ever used, but it is a fraction of the cost, which I love, and is a step up from other mid-range priced retinol serums. I know that the eye-dropper packaging is cost effective, but even stabilized retinol isn't a fan of air being introduced every use. I would pay a little more for an opaque pump bottle. All that being said, this is a good product and I will repurchase because the benefits greatly out-weigh the few cons.

Good for this price

Posted by Irit83 on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not the 1st retinol serum I am using, and cannot say it is the best one but the quality of this product is good - the only inconvenience is the bottle, I would prefer pump to keep the product safe from air contact. Overall impression is good, skin condition improves but no reduce of fine lines is noticed so far. Pores are minimized a bit though.

help my skin smoother and brighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

help my skin smoother and brighter but i am decide to just apply at night , for me it 's stll too risky to apply retin A at daytime.

Liked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it.