Gentle Facelift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this serum with Facial Oil with Peptides, my fine lines are disappearing and my skin is smoother. The price is also right! Love this product! I apply Retinol on clean skin then Facial Oil before applying the Azelique eye, serum, and night lotion every night.

My Wrinkles Are Disappearing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of this product, and I am now a convert to it - as well as the brand. The serum itself has a smell that some may not like (it doesn't bother me at all), and its application is smooth (you only need a tiny amount). I use it after my toner, but before my face cream in the evening. Since using it, fine lines on my forehead have all but disappeared - and my face have a beautiful glow to it. I absolutely love this product and cannot stop raving about it. MUST BUY!

Best Quality & Value Retinol Serum -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing trusted brand with best value.. the "Fountain of youth" the women obsessive ( me too..) with this serum.. Retinol help visibly diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, increase the appearance of firmness, improve uneven skin tone, smooth and refine the surface of skin, and help mitigate the effects of environmental stressors.. don't forget to use a great quality moisturizer few min after this serum.. Highly recommended! Hey I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about many products.. For more useful quality reviews and more Equal benefits that you can get at Checkout!! Just Enter my page ( SUPER BEN ) green link. !.❤️

Its gentle, safe and very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this serum! Its only when I stop using it or run out I realise my skin isn't as clear and soft and glowing anymore! Highly recommend it!Just ordered my next bottle :)

i will reorder it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect retinol serum. one of my friend suggested me. and she was right. it is great serum.

LIke it alot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what exactly it does but it works! Skin just looks and feels better. People keep asking me what did I do to I look so fresh and rested. Definitely gonna buy again.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product very very good

Radiant skin ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this serum .It makes my skin smooth as silk, the dark spots disappear but if you use in the morning you have to apply sunblock. I will order it again.

Just wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely must buy for problematic skin

Perfect, active

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The serum is very high effective! For me spectacular the result.

1 2