Gentle Facelift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this serum with Facial Oil with Peptides, my fine lines are disappearing and my skin is smoother. The price is also right! Love this product! I apply Retinol on clean skin then Facial Oil before applying the Azelique eye, serum, and night lotion every night.

My Wrinkles Are Disappearing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of this product, and I am now a convert to it - as well as the brand. The serum itself has a smell that some may not like (it doesn't bother me at all), and its application is smooth (you only need a tiny amount). I use it after my toner, but before my face cream in the evening. Since using it, fine lines on my forehead have all but disappeared - and my face have a beautiful glow to it. I absolutely love this product and cannot stop raving about it. MUST BUY!

Best Quality & Value Retinol Serum -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing trusted brand with best value.. the "Fountain of youth" the women obsessive ( me too..) with this serum.. Retinol help visibly diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, increase the appearance of firmness, improve uneven skin tone, smooth and refine the surface of skin, and help mitigate the effects of environmental stressors.. don't forget to use a great quality moisturizer few min after this serum.. Highly recommended! Hey I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about many products.. For more useful quality reviews and more Equal benefits that you can get at Checkout!! Just Enter my page ( SUPER BEN ) green link. !.❤️

Its gentle, safe and very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this serum! Its only when I stop using it or run out I realise my skin isn't as clear and soft and glowing anymore! Highly recommend it!Just ordered my next bottle :)

LIke it alot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what exactly it does but it works! Skin just looks and feels better. People keep asking me what did I do to I look so fresh and rested. Definitely gonna buy again.

I liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice to use it.

i will reorder it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect retinol serum. one of my friend suggested me. and she was right. it is great serum.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

willing to buy from this product 100 yrs from now

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks every night along with vitamin E and it has made my skin noticeably soft and the fine lines on my face have disappeared I really like this product Pauline McNab New Zealand

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product very very good

1 2