Doubt Of The Content

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tested it by mixing with some drops of iodine… if there is active vitamin c the iodine colour ( brown) should be cleared due to the Antioxidant properties~ but this serum didn't work at all… i thought maybe my iodine has problem but then when i tested the same iodine to my other vitamin c serum it worked as it should be … therefore i doubt the vit c content in this serum…

Looooove it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing! It has really helped lighten my dark circles, and even my skin tone out. I rub this all over my face, pat it under my eyes, and rub it on my neck and chest. Really good stuff! It absorbs quickly, which I love, and just really helped brighten my skin and lowered the appearance of fine lines and darkness around my eyes. I've already repurchased (the bottle doesn't last too long- maybe a month) and would definitely recommend it.

Easily Absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simply love this...it gets absorbed into the skin very easily...I'll use it with my other skincare twice a day...the skin tone is visibly clearer & my pigmentation seems lighter.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Badly marketed though misleading price but good product. Strong smell and strong product, you only need use a little.

Really ENJOYING this Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It leaves your Skin Feeling So Smooth And Hydrated.

Loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loved it

For Youthful Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For those looking for healthy glowing skin and to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, discoloration - look no further...this is it!!

lovely serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this serum each night. very nice and light, quickly absorbed by skin. my skin feels refreshed and hydrated.

Leaves the skin hydrated and soft.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I mix this serum with vitamin E oil and apply it to my face. I feel my skin soft and hydrated.

The Best Vitamin C Serum Available!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried EVERY vitamin C serum known to man, and I have found this product to be the BEST on the market. After being so impressed with Madre Labs, Serumdipity - Retinol Facial Serum, I decided to try this serum. It has made immediate positive effects on my skin - including evening out pigment, and giving my skin an overall radiance. It has no smell, and you need to use only a little bit to apply to the face and neck. I use it after a facial toner, and underneath my daily moisturiser. I highly recommend it for those seeking a great vitamin C serum!