Doubt Of The Content

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tested it by mixing with some drops of iodine… if there is active vitamin c the iodine colour ( brown) should be cleared due to the Antioxidant properties~ but this serum didn't work at all… i thought maybe my iodine has problem but then when i tested the same iodine to my other vitamin c serum it worked as it should be … therefore i doubt the vit c content in this serum… <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> NOTE FROM MANUFACTURER: DETERMINATION OF ASCORBIC ACID BY IODINE TITRATION is an acceptable test method for Acidic Forms of Vitamin C such as Ascorbic Acid. This is not an acceptable test method when using Non-Acidic Forms of Vitamin C such as Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate. Vitamin C Serums using high %'s of Ascorbic Acid can cause Skin Sensitivity and are highly unstable. We use Clinically Tested K3 Vita-C Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate in our Vitamin C Serum as it has superior Collagen Synthesis & Whitening Properties as well as Superior Stability when compared with Ascorbic Acid based serums.

Looooove it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing! It has really helped lighten my dark circles, and even my skin tone out. I rub this all over my face, pat it under my eyes, and rub it on my neck and chest. Really good stuff! It absorbs quickly, which I love, and just really helped brighten my skin and lowered the appearance of fine lines and darkness around my eyes. I've already repurchased (the bottle doesn't last too long- maybe a month) and would definitely recommend it.

The Best Vitamin C Serum Available!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried EVERY vitamin C serum known to man, and I have found this product to be the BEST on the market. After being so impressed with Madre Labs, Serumdipity - Retinol Facial Serum, I decided to try this serum. It has made immediate positive effects on my skin - including evening out pigment, and giving my skin an overall radiance. It has no smell, and you need to use only a little bit to apply to the face and neck. I use it after a facial toner, and underneath my daily moisturiser. I highly recommend it for those seeking a great vitamin C serum!

Easily Absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simply love this...it gets absorbed into the skin very easily...I'll use it with my other skincare twice a day...the skin tone is visibly clearer & my pigmentation seems lighter.

lovely serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this serum each night. very nice and light, quickly absorbed by skin. my skin feels refreshed and hydrated.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Badly marketed though misleading price but good product. Strong smell and strong product, you only need use a little.

Best of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I actually finished my first bottle can't wait to get my hands on the second one! Best serum for lighting and calming down the skin from any redness or scaring. 10/10

Very effective for brightening and tightening skin with light texture

Posted by roselaren on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum is very effective to brighten and tightening my facial skin without any irritation I think it's from the new type of Vit C that contained in this serum (aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate). In addition the texture is light enough to use it underneath my daily sunscreen cream and it enhances the sunscreen to the maximum through the day . I absolutely love it after using for 2 weeks and will surely repurchase it for such a great serum with worth price.

Great vitamin C serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just love this serum. I use it in the morning since i use retinoids in the evening. It's so brightening and wake's up my skin. I've had a small capillary near my upper lip and it's almost all gone. I really recommend this product.

Really ENJOYING this Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It leaves your Skin Feeling So Smooth And Hydrated.