Looooove it!

Posted by 5296952414585968684 on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing! It has really helped lighten my dark circles, and even my skin tone out. I rub this all over my face, pat it under my eyes, and rub it on my neck and chest. Really good stuff! It absorbs quickly, which I love, and just really helped brighten my skin and lowered the appearance of fine lines and darkness around my eyes. I've already repurchased (the bottle doesn't last too long- maybe a month) and would definitely recommend it.

Easily Absorbed

Posted by 5131810743509687470 on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simply love this...it gets absorbed into the skin very easily...I'll use it with my other skincare twice a day...the skin tone is visibly clearer & my pigmentation seems lighter.

Really ENJOYING this Product

Posted by 5263452956808443814 on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It leaves your Skin Feeling So Smooth And Hydrated.

Loved it

Posted by 4785651874339531146 on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loved it

For Youthful Skin

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For those looking for healthy glowing skin and to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, discoloration - look no further...this is it!!

lovely serum

Posted by 4756879940395099989 on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this serum each night. very nice and light, quickly absorbed by skin. my skin feels refreshed and hydrated.

Leaves the skin hydrated and soft.

Posted by 5702607615070036946 on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I mix this serum with vitamin E oil and apply it to my face. I feel my skin soft and hydrated.

Good

Posted by 5729529263071239164 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Badly marketed though misleading price but good product. Strong smell and strong product, you only need use a little.

Great vitamin C serum!

Posted by 5198464974791888807 on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just love this serum. I use it in the morning since i use retinoids in the evening. It's so brightening and wake's up my skin. I've had a small capillary near my upper lip and it's almost all gone. I really recommend this product.

So far so good

Posted by 5197926828297070076 on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not see any immediate results, but it does make my overall skin quality better over time, leaves soft skin. It dries fast, doesn't leave sticky or oily skin. Cheaper than most of the C vitamin serums, and doesn't need to be stored in the fridge, which makes it easier to handle overall. I have a positive impression. And it was free shipping for it when I ordered it, so thank you iHerb!

1 2 3