Looooove it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing! It has really helped lighten my dark circles, and even my skin tone out. I rub this all over my face, pat it under my eyes, and rub it on my neck and chest. Really good stuff! It absorbs quickly, which I love, and just really helped brighten my skin and lowered the appearance of fine lines and darkness around my eyes. I've already repurchased (the bottle doesn't last too long- maybe a month) and would definitely recommend it.

Easily Absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simply love this...it gets absorbed into the skin very easily...I'll use it with my other skincare twice a day...the skin tone is visibly clearer & my pigmentation seems lighter.

Really ENJOYING this Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It leaves your Skin Feeling So Smooth And Hydrated.

Loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loved it

For Youthful Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For those looking for healthy glowing skin and to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, discoloration - look no further...this is it!!

lovely serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this serum each night. very nice and light, quickly absorbed by skin. my skin feels refreshed and hydrated.

Leaves the skin hydrated and soft.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I mix this serum with vitamin E oil and apply it to my face. I feel my skin soft and hydrated.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Badly marketed though misleading price but good product. Strong smell and strong product, you only need use a little.

price not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

因為特價才試, 用完沒特別

Great vitamin C serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just love this serum. I use it in the morning since i use retinoids in the evening. It's so brightening and wake's up my skin. I've had a small capillary near my upper lip and it's almost all gone. I really recommend this product.

1 2 3