Very rich and incredible scrub (especially for pregnant women)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it! Yes, it is oily (very) and many people consider it a disadvantage, but that was the reason I took it actually. Many people know that pregnant women get stretch marks and in order to prevent them, we must make sure our skin is always nicely moisturized. So, this scrub is perfect, you don't even need to use anything extra after a bath. Plus, it smells amazing (citrus smell). It's easy to use too, and helps to get rid of dead skin (basically fulfill its function). I recommend it for everyone!

Olga

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After cleaning with water it feels like butter on my skin. I have dry skin and won't need to put cream after even. Nice! I like it

Great for the bath.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves skin renewed and smooth.

Too oily

Posted by AneBra on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells gorgeous and it removes dead skin and scrubs well. The problem is that it's too oily and makes my skin sticky and the bathroom dangerous and slippery. Will sadly not repurchase...

so-so

Posted by Yevheniia on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

too creamy to my liking, though nice smell. Leaves a bit oily feeling.

The most amazing scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, lovely oily structure, very good for dry skin

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

doesn't feel the difference after use, but the skin smells nice

This is the worst scrub I ever used

Posted by jenjen on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First, it has the scrub bits on one side, and the cream part on the other side, and I'm supposed to mix it myself. But the scrub bits are all together rock hard and it's hard to separate them. The scrub is very non gentle, and that's the only think I like about it. It leaves the skin very oily. I soaped my body 3 times and I still feel like I didn't remove all the oil. I really really hate feeling my skin oily

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells delicious, awful product though unfortunately , extremely tar like In consistency just insanely thick... leaves an awful film on the skin that is still there the next day ... just feels like grease I wouldn't even recommend for extremely dry skin as it's just too thick to be absorbed into the pores of the skin... bizarre product can't find a use for it so In the bin it has gone

Messy Rsidue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was amazing on the skin, but it left a messy residue in my bathtub, that needed scouring after using the product . I don't have the time to clean my tub/shower every day after I shower.