Very rich and incredible scrub (especially for pregnant women)

Posted by 5032140750094373214 on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it! Yes, it is oily (very) and many people consider it a disadvantage, but that was the reason I took it actually. Many people know that pregnant women get stretch marks and in order to prevent them, we must make sure our skin is always nicely moisturized. So, this scrub is perfect, you don't even need to use anything extra after a bath. Plus, it smells amazing (citrus smell). It's easy to use too, and helps to get rid of dead skin (basically fulfill its function). I recommend it for everyone!

Olga

Posted by 5738225250045077106 on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After cleaning with water it feels like butter on my skin. I have dry skin and won't need to put cream after even. Nice! I like it

Great for the bath.

Posted by 4918288223376895867 on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves skin renewed and smooth.

so-so

Posted by Yevheniia on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

too creamy to my liking, though nice smell. Leaves a bit oily feeling.

nice smell

Posted by 5689566253477061475 on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

doesn't feel the difference after use, but the skin smells nice

Not good

Posted by 5624027465470609977 on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells delicious, awful product though unfortunately , extremely tar like In consistency just insanely thick... leaves an awful film on the skin that is still there the next day ... just feels like grease I wouldn't even recommend for extremely dry skin as it's just too thick to be absorbed into the pores of the skin... bizarre product can't find a use for it so In the bin it has gone

Messy Rsidue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was amazing on the skin, but it left a messy residue in my bathtub, that needed scouring after using the product . I don't have the time to clean my tub/shower every day after I shower.