Loving it!

Posted by kircherry on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've actually never had crème brulee, so I knew this scent was going to be either hit or miss. It was definitely a hit! :) It reminds me of brownies or chocolate cookies. The scent is sweet, kinda feminine, but not overpowering. The scrub is gentle, yet effective. My skin felt super moisturized and soft until my next showering. And even after that, I still didn't need to apply any lotion :) Great stuff! I'll be buying more for sure!

bought three

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i tried one and it’s great so i bought another 2 it’s not supposed to be but it contains rich shea butter so i used this as face scrub too sent is really sweet i like it as well maybe buy more again

smells amazingly sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the scrub is very rich, it smells like creme brulee. it is very hydrating. However, I cannot use this too often, especially on my upper back which tends to break out ' backne' I used it twice on my limbs and my skin is so soft. The climax of my country is hot and humid, the hydrating effect is very good and this is sufficient as an in-shower moisturiser for me.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smell is just amazing. It's a little bit difficult to applay, but as product it's good. Good moisturizing

Can't Rinse The Thick Layer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I can't rinse it completely, even I wash with soap twice after this. It still have a thick layer on my skin.

To strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never tried this products beacuse the fragrancee is to strong to my. But i have a sicknesses who gäller mcs and shr si I am very sensitive to smells.