Loving it!

Posted by kircherry on January 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've actually never had crème brulee, so I knew this scent was going to be either hit or miss. It was definitely a hit! :) It reminds me of brownies or chocolate cookies. The scent is sweet, kinda feminine, but not overpowering. The scrub is gentle, yet effective. My skin felt super moisturized and soft until my next showering. And even after that, I still didn't need to apply any lotion :) Great stuff! I'll be buying more for sure!

bought three

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

i tried one and it’s great so i bought another 2 it’s not supposed to be but it contains rich shea butter so i used this as face scrub too sent is really sweet i like it as well maybe buy more again

smells amazingly sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

the scrub is very rich, it smells like creme brulee. it is very hydrating. However, I cannot use this too often, especially on my upper back which tends to break out ' backne' I used it twice on my limbs and my skin is so soft. The climax of my country is hot and humid, the hydrating effect is very good and this is sufficient as an in-shower moisturiser for me.

Value with powerful mositure

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I tried it today and I found that it moistures skin very much. It is value for buying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smell is just amazing. It's a little bit difficult to applay, but as product it's good. Good moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not too greasy and smells good

Very nice one

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, exfoliate well but leaves the skin a tiny bit stiky

Pretty good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

The skin is soft and smooth afterwards,but almost no scent.

Can't Rinse The Thick Layer

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I can't rinse it completely, even I wash with soap twice after this. It still have a thick layer on my skin.

To strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never tried this products beacuse the fragrancee is to strong to my. But i have a sicknesses who gäller mcs and shr si I am very sensitive to smells.