Very good

Posted by TanyaGeneral on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, feels good, leaves my skin so smooth and silky. Absolutelly love it!

love

Posted by Elinor on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Smells like heaven, so good mango smell. (Maybe, it could be too strong for some people.) Also, I love how gentle it is, it exfoliates gently and nice. Leaves a nice oily coat on skin after using it, but it's not annoying, it feels more like a protective barrier for skin.

Very moisturising!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic in shower scrub, smells delicious, exfoliates very well and leaves a lovely moisturised feeling to the skin. Great in the winter when skin becomes a little dryer.

Un must!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Me chifla este exfoliante. Su olor es simplemente delicioso!! Huela a mango que da gusto, un olor muy natural y refrescante que, además, permanece en la piel bastante rato. Deja la piel súper suave. Es un gusto usarlo. Repetiré sin duda!!!

Love this product!

Posted by Heidis on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this scrub. First it is hard but then it melts on your skin. You end up with moistured body and mild fragrance on your skin.

Amazing Scrub with a wonderful scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing Scrub with a wonderful scent, gives a wonderful sense of freshness and leaves the skin very moist

Great product BUT...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's the second time I'm buying this product. The first time I was so confused, annoyed and disappointing at how thick, heavy and oily this scrub is, leaving a huge oily residue on my body, bath tub and towel. BUT, it made my skin super soft for days, helped to get rid of small bumps on my legs and I smelled AMAZINGLY good till next shower. The problem with this product is that the ratio of oils to sugar are very off and it's very concentrated So I found a solution!!! I divided the product into two containers and I added LOTS and LOTS of regular white sugar to both and mixed well. Problem solved, plus I ended up with 2 full containers! I give 4 stars because it still makes bathtub extremely slippery.

Fake perfume smell is aweful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just threw this out. There was no way I was putting this on my body.