I love this shampoo!

Posted by ArunaDawn on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have thin, oily, straight hair- but not when I use this shampoo! If I were able to post before and after pics, you would be amazed, but I cannot, so you will just have to trust me. I love the fact that it is affordable, pH balanced, eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and smells nice. It is thicker than many of the other shampoos I have used so I was excited right from the beginning. I have referred my friends to try this as well and hope they do. It cleans well, does not leave a residue, but does not dry out the hair nor leave it sticky or tacky. I find that just about every natural product has some downside for my hair. I cannot say enough great things about this shampoo, other than I have never ever been this excited about a shampoo before!

Love this shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of iHerb, a website that sells high quality nutrition supplements and personal care products at a great price. I therefore jumped at the chance to try their Madre Labs Thickening Shampoo. A bottle of Madre Labs Thickening Shampoo was provided by iHerb free of charge for my honest review. I have been using it for 2 weeks. I have thin, fly away hair, and have tried many thickening shampoos. Madre Labs is one of the best that I have tried. My hair was noticeably thicker and shiny after the first use, not stiff and dull as has happened with some other brands. It has a pleasant, subtle orange smell. The lather is thick and creamy, it rinses out completely, with no tangles. My hair has had body and been easy to style. I recommend this shampoo for others with fine, thin hair.

I LOSS MY HAIR !! سبب تساقط لشعري

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have an oily scalp , the first 2 weeks of using this product was good, it doesn't make my hair dry or frizzly BUT AFTER THAT VERY VERY VEERY LARGE AMOUNT Of MY HAIR FELL OUT!! I thought l have an anemia I didn't know that problem is from this shampoo! I'm really not recommend this product.

Madre Labs Shampoo. Concentrated. Nice citrus smell, Great "vintage" design.

Posted by Nightbringer on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is concentrated,so it makes so much lather. This is a plus because many organic shampoos don't make much lather. And I need very little amount of shampoo for my short hair. The shampoo is good for daily use. It gives no volume to my hair, but it is okay. Anyway it cleans very well and it's mostly organic that is very important for me. I don't use shampoo with sulphates, that's why I choose this shampoo. My wife loves it too. And I like the design of a bottle, very cool, reminds me vintage stuff! Maybe this shampoo won't be suitable for everyone, because it doesn't make volume or some special effect. But it is vey good shampoo and smells nice. You should try it for sure!

Best shampoo I've ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have oily scalp and fine, dry and damaged hair. I used to rebond my hair a lot for many years, which severely damaged my hair. My scalp was extremely oily too, to the point that it would start to smell bad after just 36 hours of washing. My hair was also dropping so much that I started to see bald spots! This shampoo has fixed all my problems! My scalp is not as oily as it used to be, and I can now go up to 4 days between washes. My hair looks fuller and growing a lot faster too. This shampoo is also mild enough to be used daily on my fine and dry hair. I'm almost out and I need to repurchase badly. iHerb, please please please restock soon!

Surprised at the quality and results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product worked as well as Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo, Biotin B-Complex Therapy on my hair - my hair was very soft and 'felt thicker' after rinsing and after drying there was a noticeable increase in the volume. I am very pleased with this product and will alternate back and forth with the Avalon Biotin B-Complex.

GOOD

Posted by BrigittaUibo on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really good shampoo, i absolutely love fresh citrus scent - sooo delicious! I could say it is a deep cleansing shampoo - makes your hair really-really clean! Hair is super soft, clean and shiny after use, i recommend! I also wish they could have the same hair conditioner!! If you liked my hones review, could you please be so nice and click "yes"? You can also take a look at my iherb page for more interesting and honest reviews! :)

عظيم/great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

for my dry hair i found it really good didn't make it too dry afterr shower even if i didn't use conditioner.حلوو للشعر الجاف لاحظته ماينشف الشعر بعد الاستخدام حتى بدون بلسم

smells great but cause scalp to be very very itchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

fyr, i live in Asia, Singapore, a very hot country thru out the year. the smell is very nice. this is the only pros i find in the shampoo. after washing my hair with this conditioner, my scalp can itch for days. very terrible itch. i might be allergic to it. my bf uses it and experience the same itch. his scalp starts to be flaky with dandruff. terrible.

Perfectness in the bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best shampoo for a weak hair! I didn`t get such brilliant results with any volumerizer. And it has absolutely gorgeous aroma. Everything perfect.