I LOSS MY HAIR !! سبب تساقط لشعري

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have an oily scalp , the first 2 weeks of using this product was good, it doesn't make my hair dry or frizzly BUT AFTER THAT VERY VERY VEERY LARGE AMOUNT Of MY HAIR FELL OUT!! I thought l have an anemia I didn't know that problem is from this shampoo! I'm really not recommend this product.

smells great but cause scalp to be very very itchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

fyr, i live in Asia, Singapore, a very hot country thru out the year. the smell is very nice. this is the only pros i find in the shampoo. after washing my hair with this conditioner, my scalp can itch for days. very terrible itch. i might be allergic to it. my bf uses it and experience the same itch. his scalp starts to be flaky with dandruff. terrible.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm an African American with 4c curly natural hair. This is the worst shampoo I've ever used it tangled and knotted my hair so bad. I spent hours trying the desperate my hair just to braid it until it gets dry because while it was wet it kept breaking. The next morning I spent hours trying to detangle and seperate my hair with the least amount of breakage I had to go to the store and find something to help detangle my hair this was a nightmare experience I will never buy or recommend this product.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was not impressed with this shampoo at all. Yes it made my hair and scalp feel clean but as far as thickening the hair it actually left my hair very limp and without any body at all. Not only that I bought 2 bottles. I think I may have to give them away. I had previously used the Avalon brand and that definitely made my hair feel thicker after using it but going by the reviews it looks like they've changed the formula on that one and users are saying its not as good as the original product. Why they change the formula in products, I don't understand. Not a fan of this shampoo at all

Hairloss Using This

Posted by LJS on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wife's hair is falling out after using this shampoo.

horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This formula was horrible and left my hair matted and very dull.

Not for thin, fine hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used it once and throw it to trash, it made my thin, fine hair completely unmanageable. Frizzed and overall horrible. I am so sick of 5 start reviews for almost everything here and especially products for thin, fine hair. it looks like most woman don't know what they have on their head. I wish you my hair, morons

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried this shampoo and found that my hair became very dry but thought I would persevere but it just got worse. My husband told me I needed to do my hair - not knowing I had changed my shampoo. I looked on the ingredients and found that it has sodium benzoate in it which is really not good for you at all. Stopped using it straight away and will just throw it out.

Smells great and lathers but I lost my hair using this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first I loved this shampoo for the great lather and rich smell but after a few uses I noticed that a ton of hair is falling when using it and I therefore stopped using it. Not recommended at all although I wish it didn't do that because the price is good and the lather is much better than a lot of shampoos on this site.

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made my hair very dry and frizzy.. it smells like lemon nothing special, actually it felt like I'm showering with dishes soap.. very bad product..