overhyped

Posted by 4987838134088206746 on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used this for a few days - my scalp started to itch. The thickening effect is not as good as Jason's thickening shampoo. I have stopped using this shampoo. Could be some chemical there that did not go down well on my scalp. Once I switched back to Jason's there were no more problems.

Smells great, good ingredients BUT

Posted by Reviewer1262709 on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But it's too drying for my hair, which definitely is not dry. Just an FYI for anyone who's thinking of getting this, they've been marketing this to no end. Which is unfortunately why I purchased it. It would be great on someone who has a lot of oil in their hair anyways so it would strip some of that down. Totally dried out my hair. Smells great though, I'll use it in some form just not on my hair

Mixed feelings about this

Posted by 4671405736870155345 on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like how it smells and no issues with how much lather it produces. But i found it really drying for my hair. No thickening or volume as promised, and I was losing my hair significantly more than before... not for me.

Not so good for me

Posted by 4682103516060817873 on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My oily scalp felt itchy soon after using this, I have stopped using this already.

Says Unscented But Not True

Posted by Reviewer1147568 on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo has extremely strong smell. It may be from several natural oils, but it gives me a headache. The description should not say Unscented. Very Misleading.

Too dry.....

Posted by 5705753489857034916 on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes my hair too dry...

DISAPPOINTED

Posted by 5151411875509761856 on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

makes my hair type feels bad

Pretty disappointed

Posted by 5381426092840665656 on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I personally don't feel like it helped my hair thicken whatsoever after continual almost every day usage, until the bottle was empty. I also felt like I had to use more of it as opposed to the amount you would use of an ordinary shampoo. Def not a product I will reccomend nor purchase again.

Nice smell, dried my hair

Posted by 5653923725066213381 on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like the citrus smell, but it made my hair so dry, full of tangles, I can't keep using it.

no effect on me