Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used this for a few days - my scalp started to itch. The thickening effect is not as good as Jason's thickening shampoo. I have stopped using this shampoo. Could be some chemical there that did not go down well on my scalp. Once I switched back to Jason's there were no more problems.

Smells great, good ingredients BUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

But it's too drying for my hair, which definitely is not dry. Just an FYI for anyone who's thinking of getting this, they've been marketing this to no end. Which is unfortunately why I purchased it. It would be great on someone who has a lot of oil in their hair anyways so it would strip some of that down. Totally dried out my hair. Smells great though, I'll use it in some form just not on my hair

Didn't suit my hair...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have fine hair and found my scalp got a bit itchy and hair lank after using. Obviously something in the ingredients that irritated my scalp.

Did not read the label before buying

Posted by HealthyKath on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Contains SLS. So I never used it.

Cheap package and smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product looks and feels cheap, I can not say anything about the thickening affect but I would not count on it. The scent is what you would expect from a dog shampoo.

Mixed feelings about this

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like how it smells and no issues with how much lather it produces. But i found it really drying for my hair. No thickening or volume as promised, and I was losing my hair significantly more than before... not for me.

Not so good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

My oily scalp felt itchy soon after using this, I have stopped using this already.

Says Unscented But Not True

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo has extremely strong smell. It may be from several natural oils, but it gives me a headache. The description should not say Unscented. Very Misleading.

I Did Not Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

No hair improvements!

dont do a thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

this does nothing for my hair, makes it to clean sort of speak, feels stripped and i get tired of the citrus smell