overhyped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used this for a few days - my scalp started to itch. The thickening effect is not as good as Jason's thickening shampoo. I have stopped using this shampoo. Could be some chemical there that did not go down well on my scalp. Once I switched back to Jason's there were no more problems.

Smells great, good ingredients BUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But it's too drying for my hair, which definitely is not dry. Just an FYI for anyone who's thinking of getting this, they've been marketing this to no end. Which is unfortunately why I purchased it. It would be great on someone who has a lot of oil in their hair anyways so it would strip some of that down. Totally dried out my hair. Smells great though, I'll use it in some form just not on my hair

Cheap package and smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product looks and feels cheap, I can not say anything about the thickening affect but I would not count on it. The scent is what you would expect from a dog shampoo.

Mixed feelings about this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like how it smells and no issues with how much lather it produces. But i found it really drying for my hair. No thickening or volume as promised, and I was losing my hair significantly more than before... not for me.

Not so good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My oily scalp felt itchy soon after using this, I have stopped using this already.

Says Unscented But Not True

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo has extremely strong smell. It may be from several natural oils, but it gives me a headache. The description should not say Unscented. Very Misleading.

dont really like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

will grow pimples on my scalp after using this shampoo

Did not read the label before buying

Posted by HealthyKath on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Contains SLS. So I never used it.

Dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

He make my hair more dryer, I don't really like it .

I try use it now